What accent makes your heart all a flutter  

234 members have voted

1. 1. What accent makes your heart all a flutter

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffvyain
Clopek you idiot - aust and nz accents sound different!

Australians are all like "Wheh's the cah?" and New Zealanders are all like "Wheh's the cah?"

i find none of your choices cute. I have grown to love the Eastern EU accent, but thats cause i am dating and love a Montenegrin. Hearing W's sound like V's is really fucking cute if you let it be, but could perhaps sound gold digger lame if you did not love the chick.

I have almost grown repellent to any, but the most entertaining, forms and sounds made by British people, especially the ladies (highest rate of teenage single mothers in the westernized world). Living in XXX for years has thought me to hate this fucking accent with a fervent passion.

Cant believe theres love for South African accents :confused:

Pretty devo'd that Australian's have been lobbed in with New Zealanders!

Australians are all like "Wheh's the cah?" and New Zealanders are all like "Wheh's the cah?"

Good one...

Guest flashkobalt
Cant believe theres love for South African accents :confused:

Pretty devo'd that Australian's have been lobbed in with New Zealanders!

Good one...

Obviously many folks know quality when they hear it :D

(I live in Oz, and I have to say, although I've gotten used to the Australian accent, I'm still not really a massive fan)

on a woman i think french is the sexiest, then south african and british

the south african choice is based on pretty limited exposure i must say, so it is not firm. i just used to hang out with a girl from johannesburg and no matter what she said it sounded stylish

my favourites are french, a nice southern drawwwl, and south african.

for some reason, whenever i hear english accents on someone other than an old, classy man, i assume they're fake. has anyone ever seen that damn commercial for peachtree, where the narrator has a fake english accent?! augh it's awful.

Guest Phrost

eastern european russian/ukranian accents bring back very fond memories.... well-to-do southern belle accents draw me in also. i don't know if they exist anymore though :(

I used to have a northeastern US accent, but the southern drawl has definitely gotten to me over the last few years of living down here. I just started noticing the last time I went up north to visit my fam... I sounded so different than they did :o

I'm married to a Brit, so I obviously like my wife's accent, but Americans act like there's one British accent when there are a lot of different ones, some of which are goofy as fuck. Nothing attractive at all about a really bad Birminigham or Scouse accent in my book.

For some reason French/Spanish/Italian accents turn me off as well, mostly because every French or Italian woman I've met has been a psycho