FS: Acronym SS-J2W, Ladies' Levi's Japan, False Raw Denim, Crooks Fitted, Nike Dunk

juno

I've got a few things for sale that have been sitting in my closet unused for quite some time. Hopefully I can get rid of these soon so I can cram some more stuff in my closet. :D

I'll take PayPal (+4%) and money orders only. Concealed cash at your own risk, but not advised.

(Acronym)

----------------

I have an Acronym SS-J2W (size M). This hoodie is made out of Nanosphere Wool and as such it is waterproof. Amazingly waterproof actually. I tested it out on another Nanosphere Acronym jacket I have and the liquid beads up and runs off. You have to see to appreciate it. Everyone knows the quality and construction of Acronym garments so there is not much else to say.

NOTICE: When I bought this the paper insert i received was for the standard SS-J2 hoodie, not the SS-J2W. This is the SS-J2W though.

acronym5.jpg

Acronym SS-J2W (2)

Acronym SS-J2W (3)

Acronym SS-J2W (4)

Acronym SS-J2W (5)

Acronym SS-J2W (6)

Price: US$500 shipped

(False)

----------

Next up is a pair of False Raw Selvedge Denim. Size XXL. Brand new and never worn.

false1.jpg

False Denim (2)

False Denim (3)

False Denim (4)

False Denim (5)

US$125 shipped

(Levi's Japan - ladies')

-------------------------------

Third is a pair of Levi's Tangerina TA502-0003 Ladies Denim. These were imported from Japan but never worn and still have the tags. They are Japanese size W28 L31 and have a slight amount of stretch. These have a very dark indigo color.

tangerina1.jpg

Levi's Tangerina (2)

Levi's Tangerina (3)

Levi's Tangerina (4)

Levi's Tangerina (5)

Levi's Tangerina (6)

US$80 shipped

Fourth is a pair of Levi's Angelite SA561-0003 Ladies Denim. These were also imported from Japan but never worn. Since they are brand new, they have the tags as well. These are Japanese size W28 L32 and have more of a stretch than the Tangerina pair. The color of these is a dark grey.

angelite1.jpg

Levi's Angelite (2)

Levi's Angelite (3)

Levi's Angelite (4)

Levi's Angelite (5)

Levi's Angelite (6)

US$80 shipped

(Crooks & Castles)

---------------------------

This is a Crooks New Era 59Fifty fitted hat from the first run. It is black with the white chain and unused. I bought this from In4mation and it still has the tags on it. Size is 7 3/8".

crooks1.jpg

Crooks New Era (2)

Crooks New Era (3)

Crooks New Era (4)

US$30 shipped

(Nike)

--------

Last up is a DS pair of Beast Pack Dunks US12. I purchased these from Flight Club. The box still has the Flight Club price sticker on the outside. I realize the style is kind of loud but they are a lot of fun if you want a change of pace.

dunk4.jpg

Nike Beast Dunk (2)

Nike Beast Dunk (3)

Nike Beast Dunk (4)

Nike Beast Dunk (5)

Nike Beast Dunk (6)

US$100 shipped

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

• 4 weeks later...