Cheap Monday now available online

The Swedish street wear store Caliroots just got a stock of Cheap Mondays, available models are Regular and Tight, in dark, rigid or light(er) raw denim.

The price for a pair of jeans with worldwide shipping is about $75 and a size chart is available, which is good since the CM's usually arent comparable to other brands. You might want to go down one size on the tights tho, as I believe they have some kind of stretch in them.

I have a feeling they will get a lot of overseas business now :) I'll remember to tell them I was the guy tipping you off the next time I'm in there!

www.caliroots.com

tally-hoo

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Aug 17, 2005 at 10:43 AM

I haven't tried them on, but I'd guess something like a 501 maybe? Have a look at the pictures :) (I think the girls regulars look better than the mens version though)

I'm pretty sure that they are not selvedge. You should not expect to get the same amount of "wear-time" as you would with say a pair of APCs. They do look good though.

tally-hoo

Quote:

Thank You!

What is the blue like on the tight version? Does it really look that color? It's hideous in those photos.

Edited by lost on Aug 17, 2005 at 10:56 AM

--- Original message by lost on Aug 17, 2005 10:56 AM

I know for sure that the blue indeed is hideous, my friend bought a pair and I believe I have seen all 7 models and this is by far the worst one. Its like.. Cheap indigo blue. It suck.

The overdyed black, grey and white ones are beautiful though.

dress badly on purpose.

Guest Berget__
Quote:
Quote:

Fienden T-shirt?

--- Original message by Berget__ on Aug 20, 2005 02:32 AM

that's right :)

--- Original message by qom on Aug 20, 2005 03:58 AM

Thought that i recognized it. Where did you get it?

I aint gotta get money man money get me