fs: S/XS - Skull analchemist jacket, W+H hoody, B.Son sweater, AA

rajatega

I'm clearing up my closet and selling some stuff that didn't get any wear, all size S/XS. I've bought/sold many times in here before, feel free to PM me if you need any references or for any questions you might have.

Price includes shipping inside the US.

PM me to quote cost for international shipping.

Paypal only. Thank you!

1. W+H Hoody, Size XS Classic Fit

Red / Black, Tiger Fleece

$90 SOLD

You know this one. Almost new condition, worn less than 5x as I have other hoodies in my rotation. Chest 18" Body Length 23.5" Arm 25"

wh2fu4.jpg

wh1cf5.jpg

2. BNWT B. Son Sweater, Size XS

Grey Fleece, Organic Cotton

$125 -- > $115

Brand new. Amazing styling on this piece. Two-tone colors. Unique collar that can be configured several ways. Fits slim. High arm hole with extra long body and sleeve. Check out waywt for some people wearing this. Chest 17.5" Body Length 28" Arm Sleeve 29"

bson1xj4.jpg

bson2an5.jpg

3. BNWT American Apparel Pullover Hoody, Size XS

Black, California Fleece

$30 -- > $25

aa1hl9.jpg

4. (Fabfour) Skull Analchemist Jacket, Size 36 (S)

Black, 100% cotton

$175

A really awesome jacket. I was going to let this go before, but then decided to keep it. Now it's back on supermarket, it didn't get any use at all since I have another jacket similar style to this.

The jacket is Fabfour take on the cafe racer with slim silhouette. Retail $300. The construction and details are as expected from high quality Japanese design. The jacket is lined and has double Waldes zippers. The fabric has a little sheen/waxed look to it. Arm sleeve was professionally shortened by 1". The condition is like new, only put on to try and never went outdoor.

Shoulder 16"

Chest 19.5"

Hem (w/ elastic) 17.5"

Body Length 24.5"

Arm Sleeve 25"

Pic from Fabfour

skullfab1as1.jpg

My Pic (Sorry for the crappy lighting)

skullbody1ck7.jpg

skullcollarat6.jpg

skullzippo3.jpg

skullredtagif0.jpg