Flathead Bootcut 3007 Size 30 $160

sevennus

It kind of hurts me to do this, since I really liked these jeans before they shrank, but oh well.

Flathead 3007 bootcut. An extremely nice, modern fitting buutcut jean made with an extremely high quality selvedge denim. They fit me well pre-soak, but I under estimated how much these would shrink post-soak, so now they're up for sale. Already shurnk, and damn near brand new.

I bought them at Self Edge on Friday afternoon (November 2nd) (have picture of receipt to prove purcahse date), went home and gently soaked them in tepid water for an hour, and let them hand-dry until monday. They were worn monday - wednesday for 30 hours total. I decided that even if they stretched out, they'd fit too slim on me, so I soaked them briefly once more to remove the slight creases that had start to set on the lap and behind the knees, and I let them dry until this morning (November 9th)

These really are spectacular Jeans, but they are too tight on me now.

Them have lost absolutely no indigo. Even during the soak, the water as as clear as it ever was when the jeans were removed. The creases I started to set are gone, and these are ready for a new owner and a new life.

They were expensive ($280 + tx), and I'm not going to eat a large portion of it, so I think $160 plus shipping seems fair to me.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free ask or voice them.

I know I don't have much sufu experience / rep / feedback or whatever, but I do have excellent ebay feedback, check under the user: sevennus

waist - 15"

upper thigh - 10 3/4"

front rise - 9 1/2"

back rise - 14"

inseam - 34 "

hem - 9 5/8t"

knee - 7 3/4"

*note* I forgot to take the my keyring off of the belt loop before tking the picture. You can have it if you want it I guess, or I can take it off before I send them. Either way.

DSC02558.jpg

DSC02561.jpg

DSC02562.jpg

DSC02557.jpg