w)taps

super

I was up in Tokyo about 3 weeks back and the Philosophy and SVG stores are gone. they still got taps in NBHD but. I was talking to the NBHD guy and I think he told me they`re gonna reopen Philosophy, but my Japnese kinda sucks so I wasnt sure on that. This season taps I gotta say is kinda gay with pastel zip hoodies and long long shorts. the standards are still out every season tho, BDUs etc. waffle tees were cool this year

Im in Sapporo right now. Anyone up here get down to Stussy. Figure on the 2F has some good dtaps peices, NBHD incence (love that shit, just picked up 5 packs) and some Nexus 7 too. Got a mad headwrap towel by them.

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

spray you just missed a pretty good sale at union nyc. they had some nbhd for cheap! short sleeved collared neighborhood shirts for $59 bucks!

"it's just a phase and you know damn well that you'll fall off in a minute cause that shit don't sell"

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

Hey Blanc0, qhat else is new at Recon? I heard they got the new FL stuff too but I'm not too sure about that. The cool guy at the register told me that Recon will be getting some NBHD in the near future.

--- Original message by super on Aug 27, 2005 03:14 PM

Recon NYC??

Quote:

hahnstch, I believe Recon carries that Philosophy mag you were talking about. I can pick one up for you if you want.

Anyway, I love my new wtaps stuff; pics below:

cimg00581vl.jpg

cimg00574xv.jpg

cimg00711ue.jpg

cimg00728ll.jpg

I have more pics if anybody is interested.

Edited by super on Aug 16, 2005 at 05:20 PM

--- Original message by super on Aug 16, 2005 05:19 PM

since i have to order from overseas with $$$ shipping, i was hoping you could describe how the w)taps black raglan fits - big, small, true?

thx, appreciate it

That tee fits pretty nice and I would suggest you get a Large if you fit Medium and XL for large (since this particular blank tee uses japanese sizing). This tee is definitely awesome quality and fits me much better than AA blank tees (but is also like $35 more).