w)taps

super

I bought w)taps gear at my local store, Recon SF. They have a big sale that's going on today (and yesterday). If anybody likes w)taps and lives in the bay area, I suggest you head on over to Recon rightaway because everything in the store is 20-50% off. I got this kickass shortsleeve jacket thing for only $70 and another w)taps tee for like $40.

If anybody is really interested, they have this XL jacket on sale for $100! That's at least $200 off the retail price. Most of the other w)taps gear is only 20% off so I didn't buy too much stuff. Futura Laboratories is also on sale at 20-30% off and most Recon tees are only $12.

edit: misterdobalina, you should call Recon NYC to see if they have a similar sale going on too. I heard there was sale in your Recon (like 20% off or something).

Edited by super on Aug 14, 2005 at 11:30 AM

hahnstch, I believe Recon carries that Philosophy mag you were talking about. I can pick one up for you if you want.

Anyway, I love my new wtaps stuff; pics below:

cimg00581vl.jpg

cimg00574xv.jpg

cimg00711ue.jpg

cimg00728ll.jpg

I have more pics if anybody is interested.

Edited by super on Aug 16, 2005 at 05:20 PM

I thought it was double penetration ??

whats with the W)?

i'll stick to surplus gear..

Whats good with nitrow?

iggnint ass..

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER...

Edited by Selegna on Aug 16, 2005 at 11:46 PM