WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i don't have a computer at my place so if i'm posting chances are i'm at my girls being bored. the only sites i check are gmail myspace and waywt to see what's going on.

right now i am waiting on the rain so i can ride my bike home leather equipped.

This didn't answer the question...

^^ that sucks' date=' and i still don't know why you're in the green thanks for posting in the correct thread though.. mo fo[/quote']

dont know why you even bother posting at all. no one likes you. you get banned everywhere you go. go continue to be the laughing stock of this forum

I'm only here to finish my previous transactions and kinda keep buyers updated with their items being shipped. Don't worry I won't be posting much. and zubin. thanks. I got the red bars from just being "skull"' date=' didn't even post anything that actually deserve a neg rep, IMHO.

Peace.[/quote']

I'm only here to finish my previous transactions
Don't worry I won't be posting much.
Peace.

Why you make babby cry?

Guest skull∞

laugh at me all you want, i know i'm not the tall goofy dude

now go be friends with doctorworm and maybe he'll let you swaggerjack his shit

laugh at me all you want' date=' i know i'm not the tall goofy dude

now go be friends with doctorworm and maybe he'll let you swaggerjack his shit[/quote']

lmao. I will keep laughing. You keep being edgy and cool on internet. Oh wait you are teh faggotzorz

DSCN1943.jpg

DSCN1945.jpg

my first post in here.

Record timing. Dirty mirror, awkward hand-in-pocket, wack stacking, shit belt, I dunno wtf shirt, shoes on on the carpet... and to top it all off, he even made sure to stamp his shit incase anybody be trying to steal it. Where do these kids come from?

It's 3am and I just finished watching Funny Games. This is more depressing.

ejxu02.jpg

dior scarf

ann d knit, necklace

zara cords

usual secondhand boots

how old is beautiful stranger? I feel like there isnt even a person standing behind those clothes....kid takes oversized to a whole new level