WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

blah blah.. probably due to the stress of getting hated on at other forums. blah blah...

:eek: that's just silly... :confused: and stupid.

Guest jeffvyain
waywt44.png

aa, margiela, antonio paladino (octo-ring)

those margiela boots are AMAZING.

the fuck kinda retarded ass, unpractical, dumbshit lookin boots are those? you look like a walking paradox. your labelism is annoying.

what the fuck is that jeffvain dude talking about. that fit is probably one of the nicest from jane. if you wanted to shit talk you'd have to do it with that ugly adidas cardi fit she posted a while back or some shit like that. sheeeeeeeeit.

yo, not feeling the flesh tone boots. Plus they be ugs mcgilicuty even if they are margiela. Maybe I'm just not feeling them with that dress. What the fuck Do I know tho, I don't give a shit about womens clothes.

Guest jeffvyain

i guess it just sort of defeats the purpose of the boot for me. people can wear boots for different reasons. it's kinda like...walking around in chaps as if they're pants.

yo, not feeling the flesh tone boots. Plus they be ugs mcgilicuty even if they are margiela. Maybe I'm just not feeling them with that dress. What the fuck Do I know tho, I don't give a shit about womens clothes.

nothing wrong with not feeling them, it's just one person that's dumb about it.

i just think it's kinda stupid to praise knee high sandal boots... i mean...what the fuck?

You can't 'get it' if your idea of timeless classic is a pair of jeans and some tee polo or whatever you be wearing.

Those boots are lovely. The dress is alright but doesn't flatter her hot young figure but aside from that its better then all the outfits you've posted combined.

i guess it just sort of defeats the purpose of the boot for me. people can wear boots for different reasons. it's kinda like...walking around in chaps as if they're pants.

This statement clearly indicates you have never been around any sort of gay center. During Folsom Street Fair, it's impossible to not run into assless pants. Also, what is the purpose of a boot to you? We all know jane isn't running around trying to lasso cows, so what the fuck do you expect her to be doing?

the fuck kinda retarded ass, unpractical, dumbshit lookin boots are those? you look like a walking paradox. your labelism is annoying.

Coming from the guy whose girlfriend has posted fits involving disgusting winter-thick boots with skirts and shorts...

Coming from the guy whose girlfriend has posted fits involving disgusting winter-thick boots with skirts and shorts...

Oh yeah? Well, your mom.

Way to go.

This statement clearly indicates you have never been around any sort of gay center. During Folsom Street Fair, it's impossible to not run into assless pants. Also, what is the purpose of a boot to you? We all know jane isn't running around trying to lasso cows, so what the fuck do you expect her to be doing?

lassoing boiz

zing!