WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

IMG_1818.jpg

i don't hate tz/don't think his fits necessarily belong in the worst waywt, but goddammit this nigga's fits and posts are fucking boring. looking at his fit-posts is like working in a rubberband factory or pineapple cannery i gather. the day in day out repetition makes me wanna kill myself. okay okay! i got it the first 50 fuckin times. you wish you were east village bar and you are down for nyc or la or where ever it is you fuckin rep. you r in love with graf, the 90's and union's old early 90's label lineup.

I kind of enjoy the consistency. Which, I think is a better adjective than boring.

yo ive been seen at that guys fits for a couple years now

hes got a dope dope clothes collection, he is spoiled trust fund baby who buys out the whole collection of a specific designer each season and wears it according to designer.

ive seen him go from dior homme to jil to thom to rick to raf. im jealous of his buying power tho

i don't hate neg repping you.

laffed pretty damn good

and yes, fuck his buyin power :( what forum does he post on so i can know to never venture

definetly cant hate if dude is buying nice shit(however he's getting his money is no business of mine)...i really like those glasses and the sandals, but that fit aint workin for him.

I don't understand this logic.. buying nice shit is cool i guess, but not being able to wear it decently makes the purchase even worse than if it cost less...

why can't you hate, cuz he is buying nice shit?

154806749320080503152821.jpg

this is mad funny. obviously somebody took one look at this peckerwood's fit, punched nigga in the face, and fucked up his aviators. either that or those shits are customs...for eyes/features that resemble sloth in the goonies. maybe his parents dropped him one 2 many times. would explain alot...

jmatsu learn how to spell. alot is spelt a lot.. go to school and learn the basics kid.

jmatsu learn how to spell. alot is spelt a lot.. go to school and learn the basics kid.

i'm not even standing up for jmatsu. this is weak shit, and its not like i really mind who you are or anything, but who cares? matsu can deliver hate any way he pleases for the sheer fact that he's earned the respect, hate, and admiration of sufu four years running now. he is a shithead for sure, but i think he is funny as hell, and grammar or not, he knows how to shake an ego.

please try to not be so third grade about these sorts of things. "alot" is a mistake anyone makes. grow up.

Spelt is a grain, you meant spelled. It's bad form to ridicule someone's spelling skills when your own is lacking.

Edit: jeepster beat me, but I won't delete because this shit annoys me.

Spelt is a grain, you meant spelled. It's bad form to ridicule someone's spelling skills when your own is lacking.

Edit: jeepster beat me, but I won't delete because this shit annoys me.

Not to defend weak shit but

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spelt

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This

spell 1 Audio Help (spěl) Pronunciation Key

v. spelled or spelt (spělt), spell·ing, spells

It wasn't always that way!!!

Edit: Upon further investigation, it seems that the difference between spelled and spelt is analogous to color and colour. Note to self: mind your own business and stay away from grammar discussion on the internet.