ENNU outlet sales: Dries, AnnD, CdG, PRPS, Carpe Diem, Margiela, Issey, R Owens, etc

Tisswat

ENNU's outlet sale starts tomorrow..

Dries van Noten, Ann Demeulemeester, PRPS, Comme des Garcons, Martin Margiela, Maharishi, Jil Sander, Carpe Diem, Raf Simons, Issey Miyake, Rick Owens, Junya Watanabe

1 november 18.00 - 22.00

2 november 11.00 - 22.00

3 november 11.00 - 18.00

4 november 11.00 - 18.00

Wittenplaats

de Wittenstraat 27

Amsterdam

Would it be smart to go, as I might spend non existing money???

Are you going T?

Not likely. I'm saving up for a new notebook and the Belastingdienst has a hitman out looking for me. Besides, this stuff is usually too expensive for my likings to be honest. Besides, I'm hella busy the next few days. It would be nice to check out the shoppers though. Anyone else going?

A fellow sufu'er asked me to do a pickup for him there, so if anyone's going.. pm covetboy.

P.S. Cotton, there's a new restaurant opening near Geldersekade.. are you going to the opening party tomorrow by any chance? I seem to recall you saying that you live/hang out in this neighborhood too. I'm gonna take a look. It looks promising. Free entrance, free booze and hopefully free booze.

I heard about this but sort of already decided not to go because I really need my money this month for other things. Also, I always sort of thought that ennu mostly had womens collections?

Oh well, there's always another sale or something, and I know I don't actually need any new clothers right now, so it's better just not to go, cause if I would I probably would end up buying things.

I am kinda curious about how the atmosphere is going to be though, I don't know the location.