DO YOU DRIVE HIGH?

Selegna

Whats wrong with driving through kansas? I drove through it and thought it was one of the easiest states to go through flat land and weird ass side attractions. Especially while driving high you can just put the cruise control on.

WATCH DA MOVIE FOOL.

haha always...after you try a few times, its pretty easy to drive while ripped. Theres this bad intersection by my boys house that I always pass when I'm stoned and I'm scared I'm going to get in an accident there someday. O well...

• 5 months later...
I smoke chewy like a muthfuckin nut!

Got a grab bag hit the zags and roll her up

Cuz a nigga like me can't fake it when im high

Get the visine for the tight red eyeeesss

Jumped in the Cutlass with the niggas from the set

The blunt went out, but we aint done yet

Get another one blaze like a barbeque beef

it aint nuttin like a blunt fulla funk in ya teethhhh, "whaaaaaatt"

damn motherfucking andre nickatina.

but seriously folks, driving while high is hard as fuck

i drive high as fuck ALL the time

no down wit the ricky ross anymore, but i know its hard as hell to not speed on that shit

what... if your not just completely out of your fucking mind, can i get some of that herb?

oh my god i just fell of my bed laughing holy shit

one of the highlights of my summer was driving myself to pick up LSD in the middle of the day while tripping on a couple tabs, then getting back on the highway, seeing my friend in the lane right next to me and then roll down my window and yell, "I'M ON ACID!" and then drove away laughing

one of the highlights of my summer was driving myself to pick up LSD in the middle of the day while tripping on a couple tabs, then getting back on the highway, seeing my friend in the lane right next to me and then roll down my window and yell, "I'M ON ACID!" and then drove away laughing

Man, you sound like you'd be a fucking blast to hangout with.

At least when you're not sober.

Hahaha. What highway were you driving on? .. 95? Merritt?

For my b-day last year, one of my friends was doing 110 on the Merritt, driving mad drunk. I was really blitzed too, so I was just laughing .. but we had 6 ppl crammed in a 6 door, all my other friends were buggin.