DO YOU DRIVE HIGH?

Selegna

I'm Mr. Traffic Law Obeyer too whenever I'm fucked up.

Except once I hit the neighborhood side streets. Catch me swerving through the burbs, trunk booming, going 80...

All I can say is I am real lucky... SO FAR>

Actin' bad like a kid at Six Flags...

okay, i've got to add this story...

so my 'friend' back in high school had an old toyota carolla....the car had a sluggish gas pedal, so when my friend and i smoked a bit and tried to drive, we'd always end up goin about 30 mph on the highway....

the big fix was a brick we would put on the gas pedal so that we could stay AT LEAST the speed limit....that trusty brik saw us through some craaaaaazzzzy times.....good thing we grew up in a town where folks dont drive too much at night....

• 1 year later...

Never driven while high, but ive been the passenger many a time. Scary shit dude. My buddy was driving us to great america in his new C-230 and we were at a light somewhere gettin jamba juice and carls juniors (at the time we figured we counter the carls jr with somethin healthy). The light at the street ahead of us went green while ours stayed red, and he floored it thinkin it was ours. When we came to the next light we saw a cop turn onto our street, we sat up straight, looking straight ahead and avoided all eyecontact with teh cop thinkin we were actin natural.

Shits dangerous man, makes you think too hard.

As for being drunk, the only time I ever drove drunk was after some highschool houseparty hosted by a bunch of A&F employees my friend knew. Me and him split a bottle of Jaeger over the night, party got busted by cops, and we were almost blackout drunk. Our other friend who was the designated driver drove his EP home, while I followed in my Mazda concentrating on his brake lights. It was total tunnel vision man, I was fuckin panicing like no mans biz. I could barely turn the key to open my front door when I got home, so pissed.

Never again!

dude, right post right time, i have a black friend, so he has this corolla coupe its like the old ass models where the windows dont work so we were so fuking baked and he has a habit of playing pokemon on the old gameboy advanced while driving so we were faded, he was driving and playing gameboy, some hyphy music was on that had like this star trek bells that kept going bleep bleep bleep, and there was this one rapper that kept going "ima kill your mom, ima kill your dad, ima kill your dog, and so on. so we were at a redlight with that music blaring really really high with my friend talking about pikachu or sumshit, me i was just mesmerized by the hyphy music, "kill yo pastor etc..." then we heard horns and shit, i just thought it was the hyphy music, then i looked to my right side and saw this one black dude yelling at me (apparantly he got out of his car.) but the music was on really loud and the black dude was waving his arms and shit so i couldnt hear him which made me think that he was the dude rapping in the music so i started laughing and said "this is funny nigga music" keep rapping ( he couldnt hear me cuz the windows were up, but long story short we were holding people on the greenlight for like 40 seconds, everybody passsed us and this one black dude took his time to walk on us. So i showed him my middle finger and my friend hauled ass on the gas peddle. dude i was seriously ripped.

dude, right post right time, i have a black friend, so he has this corolla coupe its like the old ass models where the windows dont work so we were so fuking baked and he has a habit of playing pokemon on the old gameboy advanced while driving so we were faded, he was driving and playing gameboy, some hyphy music was on that had like this star trek bells that kept going bleep bleep bleep, and there was this one rapper that kept going "ima kill your mom, ima kill your dad, ima kill your dog, and so on. so we were at a redlight with that music blaring really really high with my friend talking about pikachu or sumshit, me i was just mesmerized by the hyphy music, "kill yo pastor etc..." then we heard horns and shit, i just thought it was the hyphy music, then i looked to my right side and saw this one black dude yelling at me (apparantly he got out of his car.) but the music was on really loud and the black dude was waving his arms and shit so i couldnt hear him which made me think that he was the dude rapping in the music so i started laughing and said "this is funny nigga music" keep rapping ( he couldnt hear me cuz the windows were up, but long story short we were holding people on the greenlight for like 40 seconds, everybody passsed us and this one black dude took his time to walk on us. So i showed him my middle finger and my friend hauled ass on the gas peddle. dude i was seriously ripped.

http://deathbombarc.com/sound/ahab/booty.mp3

Was it this song?

It fits what youre saying really well, except it's "fuck" , not "kill" in this one... And it's far far from hyphy.

- were you still really ripped when you typed that? Reading it made me a little bit high I think.

last time i relapsed and drove while gone off heroin and xanax i ended up hitting a highway divider and passing out on the shoulder...only to have a towtruck driver and police officer wake me up...i couldnt even talk or walk and made no sense...i woke up in county thinking i killed somebody not remembering exactly how i got there...spent 4 days in there, only to get a dui dismissed cuz i didnt have anymore drugs on me and i wasnt drunk...no more using heavy narctoics while behind the wheel for me.

what... if your not just completely out of your fucking mind, can i get some of that herb?

Road trips were designed for getting baked.

Just not in Kansas. Fuck Kansas.

Whats wrong with driving through kansas? I drove through it and thought it was one of the easiest states to go through flat land and weird ass side attractions. Especially while driving high you can just put the cruise control on.

last time i relapsed and drove while gone off heroin and xanax i ended up hitting a highway divider and passing out on the shoulder...only to have a towtruck driver and police officer wake me up...i couldnt even talk or walk and made no sense...i woke up in county thinking i killed somebody not remembering exactly how i got there...spent 4 days in there, only to get a dui dismissed cuz i didnt have anymore drugs on me and i wasnt drunk...no more using heavy narctoics while behind the wheel for me.

Are you a supermodel?

Guest doubletap

driving high= fucking love it

driving on blow= nothing to it

driving on extacy= nah... i dont think so.

driving drunk= fuck no! that shit kills... i'd rather pass out in my whip.