sufu member and music

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diamonds - Cat Stevens

And Jmatsu you could have given me more credit then modular/austelectro/vanshe/blahblah...

PS. I will look for that ksubi tee today.

dude, it was supposed to be a huge compliment. i can't help it if when i hear van she i think about you and your raf simons

p.s. thank you.

no one knows me here so ill suggest to you what music to relate me to when I post:

COMPTON- GANSTA MUFFUKIN RAP,G-FUNK. and Ranchero Muzic

i would have never guessed...

wow why didn't these genres register with your handle??

jpgm probably listens to pendulum.

used to listen to quite a bit of them....their newer material is still extremely well produced, but isn't really the sort of dnb i'm into....there's more interesting dnb coming out of perth - check bad robot (plus phetsta and rregula's solo work), sardi, shockone, greg packer. coincidentally, rob pendulum actually produced one of my band's first demos....some of the dudes went to school with him/gareth.

what happened to thaqt australian band silverchair,only aussie band i know. jpgm hip me to some others..

what sort of stuff are you chasing...?

check my sig ;)

awesome bands off the top of my head.....fall electric (perth), the nation blue, colditz glider (RIP), my disco, mindsnare.....

:( not heard of them. Aqua = "c'mon barbie lets go barbie!"?

doctor jones doctor jones calling doctor jones doctor jones doctor jones wake up now

yeah, basically what the cool kids are listening to and move to something else

?

are you fucking kidding me¿¿??¿?/???¿

yeah all the cool kids around here are going nuts for dan bell and christian burkhardt...

I read somewhere you were into the fucking get up kids and heroin. IWOooOOQOqoqoqowwowo

NEVER HEARD OF THEM!?!?!

?

are you fucking kidding me¿¿??¿?/???¿

yeah all the cool kids around here are going nuts for dan bell and christian burkhardt...

I read somewhere you were into the fucking get up kids and heroin. IWOooOOQOqoqoqowwowo

NEVER HEARD OF THEM!?!?!

Ok, we get it. We've never heard of them. You're cool. So is your hair.

Do you feel better now?

• 3 weeks later...
you forgot selenaaaaaa

does anyone have the mp3 of the karl lagerfeld show? he played a mix of lcd soundsystem, dragonette and the soho dolls.

just noticed this. i've got the double disc compilation. what would you do for a upload or copy?;)

clopek -

michael_bolton2.jpg

LOLZ is it because of my flowing curly locks?!?! LOL

does keagan like anything that anybody has ever heard of?

Keegan seems liek he stumbles upon greatness, but its kindof an accident because he scours for the most obscure fucking awful garbage that no one else ever listens mostly because his school is overpopulated with tools.

I'll let you have sex with JJ, can I get a copy?

got the one with the guided by voices mashup...

do i gotta wear a condom?

you want a physical copy with inserts/cover or do you want an upload?

Keegan seems liek he stumbles upon greatness, but its kindof an accident because he scours for the most obscure fucking awful garbage that no one else ever listens mostly because his school is overpopulated with tools.
yeah, but he pretends not 2. being "different" is his life.

get out of my head