Guest jmatsu

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seksu! - guy sebstian, shannon noll

homme.homme - cold chisel (barnesy in general), john farnham

jpgm - eskimo joe, jebediah

if we're going to be like that, can i have me some icehouse and boom crash opera as well as the hometown heroes....?

silverchair are still going, they just released a new album. they would've released maybe 5 or 6 albums? would probably be close to the biggest name band in australia.

i think daniel johns most recent incarnation speaks volumes about where they've headed; he's looking waaaaay fruitier than this atm..

daniel_johns_g.jpg

ps. i've never liked any of their shit.

silverchair are still going, they just released a new album. they would've released maybe 5 or 6 albums? would probably be close to the biggest name band in australia.

i think daniel johns most recent incarnation speaks volumes about where they've headed; he's looking waaaaay fruitier than this atm..

daniel_johns_g.jpg

ps. i've never liked any of their shit.

i respect the man, he bagged natialie imbruglia. he's a-ok in my book. plus he was doing the anorexic thing before all of you were even born

i respect the man, he bagged natialie imbruglia. he's a-ok in my book. plus he was doing the anorexic thing before all of you were even born

too true, too true. i was going to mention both those facts, but couldn't be arsed. natalie is essentially the only reason i have respect for him, but, at the same time, that respect is immense.

keagan - the pist

poly - the melvins, babes in toyland, flipper (i just place you being musical active in late 90's, early 90's seattle scene...)

you have it the other way around. i love the pist, i hate most of the seattle crap. waterbury4life. I spent enough time in that shit hole town to claim some sort of ownership

you have it the other way around. i love the pist, i hate most of the seattle crap. waterbury4life. I spent enough time in that shit hole town to claim some sort of ownership

hahaha alright poly. you just top'd the books (in my book). i saw the pist at the 2002 reunion show. best. show. ever.

broke my nose at that show, still have the bump to prove it. god, i miss the tune-in

i loved new balances back in the day; requisite to be into any indie rock.

i still love don cab.

i'm so happy that your parent brought you up the "rich parents-rich kids" way!

saucony and cons are for peasants even at a punk show.

I do like me some Hungarian goulash from time to time.

i just realized that while analog has been around for a long time and i genuinely like annie,i really don't know much about him.

I think I kinda like it that way. Annie is one of my favorite posters and I can't even remember why, maybe it started with the tanks thread.

you or somebody should make a member compliment thread or "why i'm fond of so and so" thread. i can't cause i'm a hater.