mastermind - i dont get it?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

I GUESS ITS BECAUSE THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF RELEASED....

BUT ITS A T-SHIRT...IF YOU WILLING TO PAY FOR ITEM AT ITS ASKING PRICE I GUESS IT MEAN SIOMETHING TO THE PERSON WHO PURCHASE THEM.

BUT JUST MAKE SURE YOU DONT REGRET THE DECISION 10 YEARS LATER...AND THINK HOW MUCH !@#$$%^ YOU WERE.( NOT U, I MEAN THE PERSON WHO IS GOING TO PURCHASE IT.....)

when i used to sell promo records on ebay, if the price started to go higher on an item and i wanted to see how far i could take it, i would just ask a friend to bid some high number. if the friend won the auction, i'd simply relist the item of course and never make him (or her) pay...but very often some idiot would get into a bidding war with my friend, unaware that he was bidding against someone who would never have to pay either way...when greed takes over, miracles happen. the moral of the story is, just because you see something fetching loot on ebay doesn't mean it's all legit.

alternatively, $177 for a tee shirt is not (and has never been) unheard of. back in '93, people freaked about Armand Basi's $185 tees, but they all sold out that season. people will pay anything if they want it badly enough, no matter what kind of product.

~multiflavored RodLavers~

http://abelnyc.com

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

The phenomena is called The Winner's Curse and has been studied extensively in economics departments and phychology departments in Universities. Read The Winner's Curse by Richard H. Thaler to understand the behavioral economics of it...

-Peace

^ haha, yes the dreaded winner's curse. i've been a victim of the must-have-it syndrome when i first started on ebay. i just couldn't fathom the idea of someone beating me. i had to have those jdm car parts!

"it's just a phase and you know damn well that you'll fall off in a minute cause that shit don't sell"