• 3 hours (zombie)
    • 5 hours
    • 7 hours
    • 8+ hours (hybernation)

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For example West kept his crazy typing style in the thrash section, and posted like his intelligent self in the rest of the forum. I don't see why they couldn't both come to some type of mid point like this.
Already told him to do this. He didn't.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=728133&postcount=14230

The post that broke the camels back.

And just so you're not mistaken, jmatsu, moderation of this site isn't a negotiation. Especially when the attempted negotiations are coming from you -- you have been (and still are) on very thin ice. If the way the site is run isn't acceptable to you, feel free to leave. Your continued membership here IS NOT in any way, shape, or form a privilege or a right. I'm sure you understand that.

That is all. If anyone else is interested in discussing this with me (and by "discussing" I mean actual "discussion" -- stupid shit will be dealt with harshly) feel free to PM me.

although i thought it was a total pussy move by that of the minya, i can somewhat acknowledge the threat of being banned were members to blow up the nontrash threads with westside's fit.

not only am i offended that a superfuture moderator would exile westside to the trash, but it deeply troubles me that they would abort, merge, and lockdown supertrash threads/comments when they adhere to the supertrash rules.

supertrash junk threads, flame wars, psycho rants of the superbored and supergay... plus SUPERCHAT!

we did not create the superfuture supertrash rules/system. in order to maintain order, i'd suggest that you (which ever mod is responsible for this blatant hypocrisy) also follow/support the rules.

westside should not be limited to the trash. it's seriously an insult to " freedom." and a slap in the face to the consumers who support your capitalism whether it be the fashion or shit in superculture. without many of the high profile members this thread would be tantamount to little more then mindless consumption and the products dictated by your sponsors/advertisers.

so what's it gonna take for you guys to come correct? what's it gonna take for you guys to free westside? any moderator having anything to say to me, please do so in this thread.

-jmatsu[/quote]

LMFAO.gif

although i thought it was a total pussy move by that of the minya, i can somewhat acknowledge the threat of being banned were members to blow up the nontrash threads with westside's fit.

not only am i offended that a superfuture moderator would exile westside to the trash, but it deeply troubles me that they would abort, merge, and lockdown supertrash threads/comments when they adhere to the supertrash rules.

supertrash junk threads, flame wars, psycho rants of the superbored and supergay... plus SUPERCHAT!

we did not create the superfuture supertrash rules/system. in order to maintain order, i'd suggest that you (which ever mod is responsible for this blatant hypocrisy) also follow/support the rules.

westside should not be limited to the trash. it's seriously an insult to " freedom." and a slap in the face to the consumers who support your capitalism whether it be the fashion or shit in superculture. without many of the high profile members this thread would be tantamount to little more then mindless consumption and the products dictated by your sponsors/advertisers.

so what's it gonna take for you guys to come correct? what's it gonna take for you guys to free westside? any moderator having anything to say to me, please do so in this thread.

-jmatsu

20934580fl8.jpg

i cant put my hands on it, but theres just something wrong with that countach!...

holy fuck, that post minya linked to was actually one of the most annoying things ive ever seen, in my life

im legitimately beginning to doubt that westside is even a real person, and is actually the most irritating computer ever linked to an intricate series of projectors