• 3 hours (zombie)
    • 5 hours
    • 7 hours
    • 8+ hours (hybernation)

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy fuck, that post minya linked to was actually one of the most annoying things ive ever seen, in my life

im legitimately beginning to doubt that westside is even a real person, and is actually the most irritating computer ever linked to an intricate series of projectors

but but, it's an ACT...he's actually mad smart and shit yo so this shit HAS to be funny.

holy fuck, that post minya linked to was actually one of the most annoying things ive ever seen, in my life

im legitimately beginning to doubt that westside is even a real person, and is actually the most irritating computer ever linked to an intricate series of projectors

why you takin shit so seriously for? fuckin dick...

No. See, when I joined I thought he was cool as shit. But now that I have been here and observed how stupid of a human being or robot it actualy is, it annoys me. Dudes on set to have around 9-10k posts by the end of the year. I think its funny how you all worship and suck his dick for being the person with the least amount of "life" on these forums.

No. See, when I joined I thought he was cool as shit. But now that I have been here and observed how stupid of a human being or robot it actualy is, it annoys me. Dudes on set to have around 9-10k posts by the end of the year. I think its funny how you all worship and suck his dick for being the person with the least amount of "life" on these forums.
You don't know how much it pains me to agree with you -- except for the "stupid" and "least amount of life part".

You don't know how much it pains me to agree with you -- except for the least amount of life part.

Why is that painful? I aint satan nigga, I aint gonna eat a nigga.. shit..

Its just the honest truth. I cant wait to come on SuFu tomorrow, see how many more neg reps I get for going against the almight "WAYSTSAEEDD".

That post was performance art.

Minya, for some reason I believe that you have not yet understood the business model under which supertalk operates. Sure, you can finance it by cutting the profit of the maps and the concierge service, or sell an ad on top of the page and another one after the first post, but you could do so much more. Just look at all of the lucrative ventures that have been created in this forum. T-shirts with the word superfuture printed on them sold for 60 dollars a piece, and people were scouring the forums for answers to obscure questions to get them. Styleforum is making money by selling collaborative pieces with 5EP, but the second somebody suggests a similar venture on here, the idea gets shut down. It almost seems like you want supertalk to not become something bigger and better. None of the moderators know a good idea when they see it. Keep it real. Unban Westside. Unban Trouser KING Cobra.

I don't see why the mods hate so much on westside's satirical literary style. personally i find it to be a more poignant technique of criticism that exceeds the innoucuous "i approve or disapprove" comments, props or +/- rep awards, or deliberately pedantic diatribes. I mean, its not like he's some fuckin terrorist that simply jams up threads/posts that don't adhere to his agenda (if he can even be said to have one--all i clearly recall is that the guy loves cassette playa, lanvin shoes, and campy cosmic disco). He's just a straight up indiscriminant hater with a more creative way of expressing it. Anoying at times, maybe (if you take the shit that goes on here too seriously); offensive, hardly. His relegation to the trash is just further proof that Sufu has become too big and bureaucratic to allow for his brand of humorous dissent let alone successful democratic functioning. Jmatsu is on point in saying that if it werent for the more marginal and vocal members like Westside then what passes for style here would eventually be dictated by what sponsors and advertisers pay the Sufu annual budget.

Westside's commitment to his style of language is several degrees higher than what many people here achieve with their style of dress. Ironically he's more coherent this way: how he chooses to communicate here on superfuture eclipses the free anarchy of the way he dresses. Instead of banishing him to the rubbish he should be rewarded and made a moderator for displaying such holistic integrity.