• 3 hours (zombie)
    • 5 hours
    • 7 hours
    • 8+ hours (hybernation)

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although i thought it was a total pussy move by that of the minya, i can somewhat acknowledge the threat of being banned were members to blow up the nontrash threads with westside's fit.

not only am i offended that a superfuture moderator would exile westside to the trash, but it deeply troubles me that they would abort, merge, and lockdown supertrash threads/comments when they adhere to the supertrash rules.

supertrash junk threads, flame wars, psycho rants of the superbored and supergay... plus SUPERCHAT!

we did not create the superfuture supertrash rules/system. in order to maintain order, i'd suggest that you (which ever mod is responsible for this blatant hypocrisy) also follow/support the rules.

westside should not be limited to the trash. it's seriously an insult to " freedom." and a slap in the face to the consumers who support your capitalism whether it be the fashion or shit in superculture. without many of the high profile members this thread would be tantamount to little more then mindless consumption and the products dictated by your sponsors/advertisers.

so what's it gonna take for you guys to come correct? what's it gonna take for you guys to free westside? any moderator having anything to say to me, please do so in this thread.

-jmatsu

nice, the typical generic response i knew i was going to get. mad neg rep, holla. im not trying to be hostile in any way possible, but its funny seeing everyone get worked up. amusment at its best.

M E TEE AYCH O DEE MAYNE, M E TEE AYCH O DEE MAYNE.

nice, the typical generic response i knew i was going to get. mad neg rep, holla. im not trying to be hostile in any way possible, but its funny seeing everyone get worked up. amusment at its best.

STOP FUCKlNG TALKING. GOD HATES YOU.

YOU = MISTAKE.

STOP FUCKlNG TALKING. GOD HATES YOU.

YOU = MISTAKE.

hahaha, hail yes.more!!

what other worthless shit do you have to say over a forum?

just for that

FREE WESTIDE!!

to spite dum.

dum,

i would suggest not getting this wild. although we share similar sentiments, another loss of a valuable member is not gonna help our campaign.

in theory your thread and comments are kosher for supertrash, but the untortunate reality is that the moderator in control of the trash is a hypocrite who does not know how to operate in the very system in which his masters have created. the locking of this thread will be a testament to this.

I think the moderators might change their mind about Westside .. if they both compromised.

For example West kept his crazy typing style in the thrash section, and posted like his intelligent self in the rest of the forum. I don't see why they couldn't both come to some type of mid point like this.

Guest supernoob

wasitysde2.jpg

SHAME ON A NIGGA WHO TRY 2 RUN GAME ON A NIGGA,

LEMME TELL U SUMTHIN SUN, DESE R NOT NO FUKN 1Z.

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

DIP SET ALL DAY

WESTSIDE RIDE TIL I DIE.

Guest supernoob
Out of all the shit to get upset about, this is one of the more retarded. Oops, sorry to butt in, this may be one of those counsels for the "high profile" posters - let me know.
TRASH PRINCE BABBY N I HAV PLENTY FUN