HIGH 5 CAMPGROUND

bobbyhundreds

So I've realized that a lotta ST heads that run lines are all gonna be stuck in the Vegas sharktank/circus known as Magic's High 5 Campground.

I can't believe how many lines have been added from the original 25-30 of us last year. Anyways, on this board alone, I know these fellow STers will be there.

Mishka

Mighty Healthy

3sixteen

Freshjive

Temple Effectives

Tank Theory

Mama

us

who else ??? Speak up!

(also note that Retail Mafia will have their massive booth across from us)

It's gonna be a sick week. Prepare. (especially you, retailers. don't forget your checkbooks)

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

hahahhaa

Phil, I am gonna wrap your head around my Louisville Slugger if you keep asking me about that shirt.

NO PREVIEWS YET, KIDS! I'M STILL NOT DONE !!!! icon_smile_blush.gif

Which means that Ben will probably fire me, so if anyone is interested in being the Creative Director for The Hundreds, he's taking applications up his fudgehole.

Quote: have you noticed any difference in sales, attendance etc between the fall and spring shows?

Yes. Tremendously.

We did the first High 5 last summer, and the one this past February. Last summer was crrrrackin' (didnt sit down for most the week), but February's was pretty slow for everyone. I don't know why that was... many Magic veterans say the Summer is always busier because everyone comes out to Vegas for vacation, and people aren't as tied up with work/school/etc. February may also have been slow because Project (another tradeshow) started up, which left independent labels, and especially the buyers, with 3 different shows to choose from (Magic's High 5, Pool, Project). So that thinned everyone out.

Or it may have also been to the fact that Greg from Mishka was in the house. That always ruins everyone's day.

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

Edited by bobbyhundreds on Aug 10, 2005 at 08:53 AM

Bape will be at magic this year they got this sick ass booth that looks like an army bunker but its covered in purple ape camo and i hear they will have live wrestling, a BAPEddie preformance, and lots of free condoms!!

Cant wait see you therr!!

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER...

Edison Chen is in the building!!

The bape booth with clown..trust.. i'll be in the bunker holding it down with my bape camo wrapped AK-47 passing out jimmy caps!

See yall there..

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER...

Ha hahahahahahhahahaha

the tragic show hahahahahahah

high 5 yeah ,a least some chances that the uber cool trying to hard brands might get a good break

yes all shows need more varity or else we become cloned doggies wearing chinos lofers and prepy brooks brothers

now that i said that i need a

An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing. - Nicholas Murray Butler

We are showing Heavy Rotation at will be pool this time. We did magic a for the last 3 shows. the thing i don't like about magic is it's too diverse. I like pool and project because they are focused. Mainly real buyers with nice stores. At magic you end up talking to a bunch of people trying to sell you fabric or fatoring. All the buyer that we need to see go to both so it works out.

oh the semi-annual wrath in vegas...no sleep. improper nutrition. poseurs and kooks galore. ridic heat and then ridic A/C. tips out the ying yang.

we're going to be camping. i gotta get my cooler stocked with booze. maybe i'll set up cocktail hour at our rackntable set up.

don't be scurrrred to say hi. we nice girls.