Trendyblanks.com??

Knugget

Sorry for creating a new thread, but has anyone ever used trendyblanks.com? Is it a legit site? Are there any other sites, or even SuFu members, that sell AA blanks for cheap (or cheaper)?

Yes I used the damn search button, didn't come up with anything.

I don't really care how the site looks or whatever, I'm just looking for the cheapest possible person/site to order some AA Jersey tees. And I was wondering if anyone ordered from this site before, or some suggestions for other sites/people.

Did you use the damn search button and find an AA wholesaler called Chim?

I'm pretty sure that's as cheap as decent blanks will go.. what's wrong with AA? (Apart from sizing, which is made up by the wholesale price tags).

edit: re-read the op. Yeah, find Chim in the supermarket and he does AA wholesale orders. +rep'd him for quick service too.

Did you use the damn search button and find an AA wholesaler called Chim?

I'm pretty sure that's as cheap as decent blanks will go.. what's wrong with AA? (Apart from sizing, which is made up by the wholesale price tags).

edit: re-read the op. Yeah, find Chim in the supermarket and he does AA wholesale orders. +rep'd him for quick service too.

Yea but Chim's prices aren't as cheap as trendyblanks.

i've concluded trendyblanks is AA's wholesale/factory second store. i've been ordering all my shirts from them for a couple years now (yes, they're legit as hell) and sometimes you'll get a shirt thats cut crooked, but mostly they're good stuff. The merch comes in AA bags, and the return address is american apparel, LA.

I do think they're trying to be clevr and disguise it as a hoaky webstore though.