Paris Proxy - Dior, Lanvin, RO, LV, etc.

ardeetee

Update 8/12: Coming to an end...

After running the service for the past year or so, I regretfully have to say that this week will be the end my services as I will be moving back to the US on Aug 25 and will be busy with errands and the move. I will probably drop by the usual suspects one last time before I head back, but a lot of stores seemed to be closed for the summer so I'm not sure how fruitful it will be. I hope everyone was able to find what they were looking for and had a positive experience with me. You guys have definitely kept me busy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paris Proxy Service

I work full time (and then some) during the week, but I'm centrally located in Paris. This is your chance to get those designer items you want from those Parisian stores that don't ship (which seems like a lot of them).

Cost:

Cost of the item + 12% + shipping. For potentially very high priced items, the fee will be adjusted/lowered accordingly.

Normal transaction fees apply. I prefer to use googlecheckout since the fees are lower (2%), but I can do paypal as well (4%).

Shipping: I found the chart that lists the French PO (La Poste) prices. It will be a little more than what's listed for insurance, tracking and packaging. The French PO is very strict with their packaging so I would have to buy boxes from them to ensure it's packaged correctly and securely.

The first price is within the EU, the second price is to the US. These are the base prices and there will probably be an additional 4-6E for receipt confirmation, etc. but this should give everyone a better idea of how much it will be.

1kg tyvek: 12E, 14E

2kg tyvek: 17E, 19E

2kg small box (about the size of a small purse): 17E, 19E

5kg box: 25E, 35E

7-9kg box (looks like it should easily fit a pair of hi-tops w/o box): 30E, 40E

Stores:

Too many to list but here's some off the top of my head. Most of the designers flagship stores are located here... take a look at the superfuture storelist below for more that I'm forgetting.

-Lanvin

-Dior Homme

-Rick Owens

-Bless

-L'Eclaireur (AnnD, CCP, CDiem, RO, etc.)

-Maison Martin Margiela

-Comme des Garcons

-YSL

-Pierre Hardy

-Louis Vuitton (only one that carries limited edition items)

-Colette

-Maria Luisa

-Goyard

-DeromeBrenner, Alain Mikli (glasses/sunglasses)

... and so on

superfuture paris: http://superfuture.com/city/city/selected.cfm?city=67

You can contact me via email (preferred), happy shopping!!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if the price in Paris is significantly cheaper than US. And also how much is the tax?

It really depends on the item and what you consider significant. However, there is much more available here than anywhere else. Designer stores are better stocked than their other branches around the world since most of their flagship (largest) stores are here.

All taxes are already included in the retail price, so the retail prices you see on items is the final price out the door.

damn that's such a downer ard, specially for the people that want things from those labels you listed. i dont think small items such as wallets or jewelry is the first thing that jump on thier minds..and no shoes!!how can that be? sux. but good luck.

Paris Proxy Service

. Wallets, jewelry, etc. and maybe even denim are all ok, but nothing larger.

Stores:

Too many to list but here's some off the top of my head. Most of the designers flagship stores are located here... take a look at the superfuture storelist below for more that I'm forgetting.

Lanvin

Dior Homme (e.g. 19cm raw denim here retails for 212Euros or ~$300US)

Rick Owens

Maison Martin Margiela

YSL

Surface 2 Air

Bless

Pierre Hardy

Louis Vuitton (only one that carries limited edition items)

CDG

APC

Colette

Maria Luisa

L'eclaireur

Goyard

damn that's such a downer ard, specially for the people that want things from those labels you listed. i dont think small items such as wallets or jewelry is the first thing that jump on thier minds..and no shoes!!how can that be? sux. but good luck.

cuddly - I think you misunderstood (my fault). The service is open for ALL items and does NOT exclude shoes and larger items. What I meant for the "special" is that for a limited time only, smaller items can be shipped from the US to help with international shipping costs (these items will be shipped in the 2nd week of Nov). For larger items, they can still be purchased and shipped from here. Hope that clears it up :)

oh lol.. my bad i think i have a.d.d, i tend to read through things quickly. :confused:

cuddly - I think you misunderstood (my fault). The service is open for ALL items and does NOT exclude shoes and larger items. What I meant for the "special" is that for a limited time only, smaller items can be shipped from the US to help with international shipping costs (these items will be shipped in the 2nd week of Nov). For larger items, they can still be purchased and shipped from here. Hope that clears it up :)

Right, the MSRP on the raw is 212Euros or ~$300US depending on the exchange rate. It's 12% though, not $12 :)

If you can get me your order in soon, then they can be shipped from the US in the 2nd week of Nov and the shipping should be around $10 or less for a single pair of jeans (unless USPS jacked up their prices in the last 6 months).

How much are the Lanvin Hi Top Sneakers there? And what could you get from the Fall collection?

Hi-tops with the strap are 480 euros, without strap is 440 euros.

I'm guessing most of the fall collection was carried at their main store at one point, so they should be carrying a pretty complete collection. I believe their FW pieces have been available for a little while now, so some sizes could likely be gone by now. You can PM with any specific items you're looking for, pictures always help a ton :)

So.. the inevitable Dior Dauphin 19cm question:

Can you get me them? Size 27?

The 19cm dauphines have been available here for a long time now, so most of the small sizes are hard to find today. I was told they did carry a 26 and 27 earlier in the season, so if they are available again next season, it should be here first. I will check with an SA to see if/when they will be getting more.

I've been able to find much more reasonable ways to ship instead of the ridiculous 150-180E (Euro) quotes I was getting from UPS and FedEx for a pair of shoes.

In brief, the first price is within the EU, the second price is to the US. These are the base prices and there will probably be an additional 4-6E for receipt confirmation, etc. but this should give everyone a better idea of how much it will be.

1kg tyvek: 12E, 14E

2kg tyvek: 17E, 19E

2kg small box (about the size of a small purse): 17E, 19E

5kg box: 25E, 35E

7-9kg box (looks like it should easily fit a pair of hi-top sneakers or boots without the box): 30E, 40E

• 3 weeks later...
How much do the Dior Homme T's and hoodies run at their Paris flagship? Here the shirts go for around $175 USD (or about 117Euro) but most places are sold out.

I'd be interested in a couple of tshirts/hoodies if they weren't too expensive after shipping.

Depends on what you're looking for, but you can take a look at their prices on their webstore. Just be sure to select Online Boutique, then France as your location: www.diorhomme.com.

They've only posted a fraction of their collection, but you can at least get an idea of the prices.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a look into some of the items that I've found to be available over the last week or so as I've spoken to some of the stores. These were some of the requests that I've looked into, so unless it says "only" there could be additional sizes still available. Stock can change quickly so please contact me if there's something you want!

Rick Owens Leather - XL only

03.jpg

Dior Runway Double Belt with black buckle - 85, 90, 95

maniera2525img510x32511ph2.jpg

Dior Boots in GREY with black ankle stripe (picture is black), various sizes:

AH2_DIO01_CH_BO_BIG.jpg

Dior Large Duffle Bags (black leather, black nylon, white, gold, silver)

diordufflesfw07gi7.jpg

Dior 17.5cm Super Slender Stretch Denim, various sizes

0032_1187942436.jpg

Other items without pics for now:

Lanvin Mustard Strap Hi - size 6, 7 only

YSL Rollings Black Patent Hi - size 43