new t-shirt for August and stuff

tanktheory

tank thoery:

cool designs, very nice work.

How long have you been in business?

How did you get started?

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?

Quote:

e-mail. its funny, but we have never actually spoken to or met most of the collaborative artists we have worked with. it has just been a matter of seeing some of their work somewhere and shooting them off and e-mail and then taking it from there.

--- Original message by tanktheory on Aug 8, 2005 11:28 AM

the power of the internet.

Uniting artists and enabling child molesters.

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?

Yo Andrew,

Were doing magic this time. Streetwear. I'll be there for set but I bounce on Monday because of the day gig. You know how it is. Gabriella will be holding it down. She's in London for Margin right now which I hear was slow because of shit going on....we pick up some new accounts though.

Are you going Agenda?

Have fun and keep on with the keeping on. Is Zach going to be there or is he still on his day gig?

Don't let Mama slap you.

www.mamaclothing.com

thanks for all the compliments on the work. our inventory right now is super limited, but we are hoping to update the site with nearly all of our sold out designs by the end of september. if anyone is interested, we have an e-mail list you can sign up for on our website , http://www.tanktheory.com/, and we will hit you up when we get in new designs and restock older stuff.

www.tanktheory.com

Edited by tanktheory on Aug 10, 2005 at 09:14 AM

Quote:

always loved tank theory graphics

on another note, see almost everyone on this thread in the High 5 campground in a couple weeks icon_smile_wink.gif

--- Original message by bobbyhundreds on Aug 9, 2005 11:05 PM

once i read this post, i had to get up in it haha.

tank theory - your junk is dope. i caught the microsoft xbox guy wearing one in Time Magazine.... big ups!

see ya @ campground. i'll be that asian dude.

3sixteen fabrications // new york city.

http://www.3sixteen.com

thas wassup