Hare Blazer

home

hey sorry to clag up the forum with another hare thread but i need some advice

looking to purchase a hare blazer, and im not sure if i should go with the medium or large.

im a tad over 5 foot 11, and about 145 lbs. i generally wear slim-mediums (occasionally smalls) in 'western' brands.

the measurement discrepancies between the med & large on their website seem almost negligible, but i have heard that their listed measurements are sometimes a little smaller than reality. i obviously want the jacket to be fitted, but not awkwardly slim or tight.

any advice? at the moment im probably leaning towards the large, but id hate it if it were too large.

cheers

if you wear slim cut medium in western brands (if you could be more specific, that'd be better), def. go with large.

im about 6ft and 147 lbs. their lage is pretty slim.

large tees fit very well but their shirts and blazers are pretty damn tight.

very narrow shoulder width as well.

i dunno if this would help but i wear

S in CDG homme

48 in MMM

M in band of outsiders

M - dior homme tees

2 - undercoverism tees

have check the measurements, and the shoulders, arm and overall lenght will fit me fine in either medium or large (according to their measurements), but the chest measuremen tin both sizes seem incredibly small. 90cms in the med and 92cm in the large (i.e. under like 37 inches!). i guess i would consider myself a slim 37/47 in the chest, so large it is?

just feels odd ordering large, ive typically never worn anything over a medium in my life..

I'm normally between small and medium in western sizes but have a large in a japanese peacoat. Hope that helps.

have check the measurements, and the shoulders, arm and overall lenght will fit me fine in either medium or large (according to their measurements), but the chest measuremen tin both sizes seem incredibly small. 90cms in the med and 92cm in the large (i.e. under like 37 inches!). i guess i would consider myself a slim 37/47 in the chest, so large it is?

just feels odd ordering large, ive typically never worn anything over a medium in my life..

bump... sorry!

alrighty, one last bump before I go ahead and order the large.

i can wear smalls in AA tees, but find them a little tight around the chest. med AA tees are better, but a little loose/baggy around the body. so yeah, probably somewhere in the mid between small and ned, in terms of AA. hope you guys can relate...cheers.