Post pics of ugly girls!!!111

herpsky

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

caption0403_0.jpg

I'm trying to figure out if ThugLuv could possibly be a perfect storm of weird camera angle, elaborate superdap handshake about to conclude, accidentally bumping each other while passing in the hallway, and so on. Is that gray sleeve some girl off screen? Probably not.

to the thing on the left: i'd probably toss it at her as a gesture of pity; she looks nice like bring soup over when i'm sick but also grateful that i would have sex with her so let me do whatever kinda girl.

I am sorry if anyone in toronto knows this girl (pic taken at sean/hali's party) but FUCKING EWWWWWWWWWWW

IMG_9657.jpg

yeah, just... jesus

This is misrepresentation, she was OUTSIDE our party, I was working door and I sure as fuck didn't let her in. No amount of cover money is enough to let gorgoroth into my home.

This is misrepresentation, she was OUTSIDE our party, I was working door and I sure as fuck didn't let her in. No amount of cover money is enough to let gorgoroth into my home.

You guys have a bouncer and charge money at parties? I would say weak, but i don't know the whole situation.

That's understandable then. But still, isn't it fun to watch pseudo-friends make terrible terrible mistakes with ogres?