Rock and Roll Tee Shirts

woejozney

wearing a tshirt of a band you dont listen to = pure faggotry. nothing worse than wearing an "ironic band tshirt"

last band tshirt i wore .... Dead 60s (yellow shirt w/cover of new record)

one of my fave band tshirts.....Guitar Wolf from tour 2 years ago, only sold at 2 shows before they sold out so the shit's rare to boot and i got 2 of them

my next band tshirt i need..... The Ordinary Boys

band tshirt i miss the most.....The Uprise 'friends fights & fun' tshirt from classic 80s US Oi band

Quote:

Damn..do you know anywhere I can get that white tshirt? I picked up the pink one at their concert last year @ Lee's Palace but it's gotten a bit too..umm..snug. I don't think they had the white one back then....

and you should check out the Bloc Party remix album...DFA1979 does a sick remix of Luno..

--- Original message by triniboy27 on Aug 8, 2005 07:05 AM

This is the one I bought at the concert:

http://www.killthe8.com/DFA1979/pages/3061/Guys_White_Seated_Print_T.htm

Controller.controller was also at the show, played f'in good too. Really good show, lots of talent in T.O. these days.

Yeah I heard the remix to Luno BTW, very nice. I missed their show (Bloc) the last time around 4-6 months ago, may try for this one coming up. One thing I regret is catching the Olympic Island show awhile back too and not grabbing a BSS tee. They really played fuckin awesome.

Edited by Circa on Aug 8, 2005 at 10:04 PM

Quote:

Teddy Boy Rocker - Yeah, it has the condensed flesh demo e.p. cover

Circa - I missed seeing DFA1979 at an awesome little DIY showspace, and to boot, I would have gotten in for free because I volunteer at said venue. Bummer.

TragicBliss - I think half of this board is from LA.

--- Original message by miguel on Aug 9, 2005 08:46 PM

Dude all I can say is that they really blow shit up live. The bass alone really just shook the hell out of the place. Cool thing too was one of the dudes from DF1979 (Jeremy) was hanging outside before the performance just talking to people on the street.