Anyone in the UK area able to buy/ship pair of sneakers from Main-Source to me?

variant

[EDIT: hey, sorry about wasting peoples time, it was my first thread though, so maybe not be so harsh? fuck, anyway, is it possible to delete this thread? but yeah, dumb question V V V V below ]

Hey, I'm looking at a pair of kicks from Main-Source, but the shipping is incredibly high for me (40 USD), especially when I know it can be shipped for much much less [uhhhh, try 12]. I try to stay on the low end of the price ranges when I can, but I really like this pair, so wondering if someone in the UK area can get them for me and ship them to me for less than Main-Source does. It seems [to me] that there's no physical store, but they do ship for free within the UK, so if if someone could buy them for me and then I could send you the money, you could ship them over here.... well, I don't know how this works, but I've heard of people doing this, though usually with friends, but since I don't know anyone in the UK really, maybe someone could help me out

Yo man I live in the Us and Ive ordered from main source. Just pay the extra...its worth it.

$12 shipping for shoes w/box from US > UK???

I think that could be a bit optimistic. Especially if you want tracking etc... which you do since you are going to be dealing with a stranger.

Just pay the $40 and quit wasting people's time.

Don't think optimistic, think impossible, unless you want to use sea mail and wait a decade for the shoes. Even that won't just cost 12 bucks. Someone shipped some shoes to me from the UK, cost them 18.85 pounds, which is like 38 bucks.

yeah, you're right...for some reason I thought I bought some shoes from overseas once and that they were only about 20 for shipping, but i was wrong. 12 is, well, pretty naive...

hah, best setup would be to have someone who's traveling from UK to U.S. into Boston bring them, still too ideal. thanks anyway

I feel ya man, I am still waiting on my royal blue and teal lights to come in from Germany to Boston....feels like forever!

Pics??????

Well the lights together with shipping I paid alittle over 300US. I have friends all over so a good friend in Germany grabbed them for me. But I still haven't gotten them yet. Anyways here they are (from purchase)

nike_airmaxlight_royal01.jpg

nike_airmaxlight_teal01.jpg

Much better than anything released in the states. OG color ways = well worth it.