FS: Henrik vibskov, Junya Watanabe, Yohji Yamamoto

wire.artists

I'm selling some Henrik vibskov's firsts collections stuff

Henrik Vibskov "Fireworks collection" unique printed black wool two button blazer. Worn once at home for a diner with friends at home, Like New. I could find the tags. A really special and unfindable piece right now. This is a collector piece. Only sold to one shop worldwide I believe. The lapels are printed in the inner side.

size M 48

shoulder 43cm

pit to pit 49cm

length 77

hv8or5.jpghv6yc7.jpghv7xy9.jpg

mehvbpw1.th.jpg

size M (true to size) retail was 495$,

fireworks blazer 295$ +shipping now 280$ shipped ww<<<270$ usd>>>>250usd>>>200usd Shipped worlwide

Henrik Vibskov. Fireworks collection. Printed, black blazer-hoodie made with sweat fabric. The hood is detachable (buttons), and the piece has to details of a hoodie and a blazer all mixed together. Size L, (50) I like it oversized, I'm a 48 M. Worn twice, but in perfect condition. I could find the tags.

the shoulder it's completly unstructured so is imposible to say, it's like 55cm but it's meant to be dropped shoulder.

shoulder 55

pit to pit 52

lenght 78

sleeve 63

hv9du6.jpghv4pc9.jpghv5iz5.jpg

I'm asking 175$ shipped worlwide>>>>100$

so:

fireworks blazer now 280$>270$ usd>250usd>240 usd > 215$>>>200$ shipped ww

fireworks blazer-hoddie 160$ $ usd>140usd >135usd > 110$>>100$ shipped ww

I'll accept paypal, please PM for any information or pics.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

euro sizing is 41,

cheers

i'm really considering these. sorry to be a pain, but could you please post pics of the box? i would like to view the size labelling?

No problem, I don't have the box, I bought them a while back from a japanese guy from NY on ebay, he said they were new, used for an exterior photoshoot once. I'm a european 41 and I can fit in them, but my right foot doesn't fit perfectly, I could keep them but if I'm not going to wear them a lot I prefer to let them go (I have too many black shoes) Yohji's shoes doesn't come always with the size written on the shoe, as you know. As the original owner said, they should fit a 25,5-26 foot.

Now they are pending.

Price dropped in all the HV and junya stuff.

fireworks blazer now 275$ from 290$

fireworks blazer-hoddie 165$ from 175$

snake V neck now 90$ from 100$

junya+levis jeans 250$ shipped ww, from 300$ without shipping.

yyshoes still available>>>175$ shipped ww

I could do a better price if you get several items.

YY shoes sold

All the rest still available, just dropped the price again including shipping in final price.

fireworks blazer now 285$ shipped ww

fireworks blazer-hoddie 165$ shipped ww

snake V neck now 95$ shipped ww

junya+levis jeans 250$ shipped ww

Nobody likes this stuff? a fair offer is all you need