Vans x W)taps Blue Series 2 (9-13) $105 shipped

samduhspam

Um...what? The eras retail for 69 and the sk8 hi's are 79.

If anyone wants a pair and doesnt want to be ripped of PM me and let me know your size, pay shipping and i'll send them to you with no extra cost.

Um...what? The eras retail for 69 and the sk8 hi's are 79.

If anyone wants a pair and doesnt want to be ripped of PM me and let me know your size, pay shipping and i'll send them to you with no extra cost.

/\/\ I'd strongly advise against sending this guy any money...unless of course you're hoping to get nothing back in return.

I bought a pair of shoes off him in July and still haven't got shit other than a bunch of lies, excuses, and empty promises.

/\/\ I'd strongly advise against sending this guy any money...unless of course you're hoping to get nothing back in return.

I bought a pair of shoes off him in July and still haven't got shit other than a bunch of lies, excuses, and empty promises.

make sure to add him to this list..

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=37289

Well a few people are grabbing a pair. Im not going to say anything more than this, your issue is one with paypal. You can check my previous for sale threads for any issues regarding buyers not recieving their product.