New to DENIM... PLEASE ADVISE...

GuysGoneWild

Hello.

Im really trying to get into denim. However, im always discourage because all the good denim is super tight and does not go up to my waist size. i dont want to be stuck wearing wranglers from target.

Im 6'3 and around 210(on a bad day). Oh yeah i wear a sz 36/38

i really would like some fresh denim but nothing to tight/"nut huggers" i would like some room but not on that millers outpost/anchor blue "beyond baggy" style.

please advise! thanks!!!!!!:D

Hello.

Im really trying to get into denim. However, im always discourage because all the good denim is super tight and does not go up to my waist size. i dont want to be stuck wearing wranglers from target.

Im 6'3 and around 210(on a bad day). Oh yeah i wear a sz 36/38

i really would like some fresh denim but nothing to tight/"nut huggers" i would like some room but not on that millers outpost/anchor blue "beyond baggy" style.

please advise! thanks!!!!!!:D

if you want a recommendation for a specific jean, look at the warehouse 1000XX. it is a "regular cut" jean, but has a slightly more forgiving butt and upper-thigh area. the denim is great on the 1000's too. in my experience they tend to run a bit small so if you buy your size you should be okay. if you plan to wear them a lot, maybe go one size down. you can get them at blue in green.

actually, i changed my mind. you may have a problem with the inseam length on the warehouse jeans. samurai jeans makes a relaxed fit 15, 19, and 21 oz. version with an inseam, after washing, that should be around 36." if you need a longer inseam length, you might be out of luck.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&manufacturer_id=10&Itemid=28

^ I agree about Samurai, they're a good one to check out. I like relaxed cuts as well, and I have a Samurai S0110XJ which is nice. Also, you should check out ALD (Atelier La Durance www.atelierladurance.com). The Royal is the jean with the most generous legroom that I've found, and the quality is great. The frontier is tapered, but roomy. The place with the best selection of ALD is www.drytillyoudie.nl, but their are also select cuts available at www.cultizm.com and www.contextclothing.com. Dry till you die and Context also have some measurement charts to help you figure out what size would be right (but the leg-opening measurements on dry till you die appear to be wrong, as they're all listed the same).