Leather down jacket - what's out there?

stroke5

Anyone have any experience with this Schott leather down jacket?

http://www.schottnyc.com/leather-jackets/down-filled-leather-bubble-jacket.htm

I don't have any experience with that particular jacket, but Schott is very reputable. You should get that jacket.

I like the design of the Supreme down jacket more, but I bet the Schott is of better quality.

i will front with whatever i please, thanks. that RL stuff isn't doing it for me, it's expensive and (critically) missing a hood. down jacket, no hood = wack.

that double goose website makes their stuff look like andrew marc for the streetwear set.

• 2 weeks later...
supreme has one most years,they pretty nice fit well and qualitys good,although lining did tear in mine,
I have the leather one he's referring to from a couple of years back and the lining tore in mine too.

picked up the supreme one last weekend. haven't had a chance to wear it yet but on first impression it's not bad although the button snaps seem kinda shitty

Just cause it says Supreme doesn't make it quality. It sounds like it's crap quality. Just admit that you're buying it for the Supreme and not for the quality.

baaaa

baaaa

baaaa...

Just cause it says Supreme doesn't make it quality. It sounds like it's crap quality. Just admit that you're buying it for the Supreme and not for the quality.

baaaa

baaaa

baaaa...

wow. sensitive much? i was just offering my initial impressions of the jacket. not like i was dick riding just because it was supreme. Like R&S said, it's got a nice cut to it and the leather is like butter.