Halo 3! 09/25! OMFG

Handlethevibe

slowly but surely, over the past year, the halo series has gotten boring as shit to me. i used to be hardcore halo 2 and all that shit and i have a few friends who are on pro teams and shit but ever since i started playing computer games, i just think that a controller is such a peice of shit to play with. not to mention the majority of the 14 year old punk ass kids on live that deterr me from the game and the LIVE experience.

Was thinking the same thing, I'm sure it'd be great with proper controls.

That being said, I did find the editing allowed in that video kinda cool. I like the idea of storing a video of the match, especially as you can roam. Though they over-state the "you can control every single object in the level", it just looks like a few obvious things.

I went to Baja Fresh for dinner and there were fucking people sitting outside already at like 5 oclock by the Gamestop next door. so sad... worse part is my brother went to get his copy too. Mine's coming in the mail tommorrow.

might get it later on..

i dont see the whole hype behind it other than its name.. It's just like any other FPS out there..

Bioshock imo deserves GOTY over halo 3 because of its sheer creativity and gameplay..Bioshock really changed the way i looked at FPS..Plus the story is solid

^^ definitely multiplayer is where the game will shine..but other than that, thats about it..

Bioshock single player > Hal0 3 campaign..

if bioshock had online multi, it would definitely change opinions

I like to imagine what a "Protect the Big Daddy" gametype would be like, one team protecting their big daddy / little sister with plasmids, running around throwing bees and hacking turrets and being bombarded by traps and god-knows-what. Would be good times.