How to Rock Tapered Pants

Corbin Law

Figures, guess this topic was only a matter of time. Skinny jeans are cool, been rockin the nudie SS kims for awhile my self. Depends on your look really but the only trick to wearing a skinny jean IMO is having a good dose of style, but confidence doesn't hurt either.

with confidence..

fuck big trainers.. if you like em. rock em.. the cure style..

i take pretty much all my 501's in to a skinnier fit.. fucking love that.. normally wear some canvas shoes.. some classic pumps, slip ons. etc. or some brogues, or some nasty old man shoes i picked up in a thrift.. but sometimes i rock 'em with some rarer nikes or skate shoes..

fuck all this ''you cant wear em with XXXXXX".. wear what you like..true steez comes with confidence..

with some nice old man loafers. Maybe big leather boots. Nicest skinny cut is TSUBI dee dee insanely skinny 8" opening no stretch (so they don't end up like a granny's tights), over dye black. I wear mine with CoSTUME boots open, Navy fitted shirt MARGIELA vest, 80's ARMANI paisley tye.