IC: Custom Made Zipper Belts

Fabulaz

I was bored so I made one. Not sure if anyone would be interested in purchasing one, but here are some details:

- Two individual belts, attached by a zipper

- Denim back, satin front

- D-ring buckles

- Belts are detachable and can be worn as two seperate belts

wornug4.jpg

I have some tweaking to do with the length and the D rings and such. If you're interested, leave a message or PM and we can figure it out.

Pricing still has to be decided. It'll depend on your choice of materials and colours, so each one will be different.

I've probably forgotten to mention some info so ask away and I'll try to answer.

First Run Update:

Sorry about the long delay. I've been busy with school and my computer crashed so I've lost all of the order info. First run orders for plain black and the custom navy one has been finished. The 2 other custom belts are being made. Those who have already paid, your belts have been shipped already.

If you are part of the first run, please PM me and claim your belts. I will also be contacting you in the next few days. If I do not receive any replies for 10 days I will be taking new buyers for the finished belts.

2294934022_e566aa86bd_o.jpg

2294143479_2ab9299431_o.jpg

2294143631_fb5a319a7e_o.jpg

2294143749_91fc1fb908_o.jpg

Looks nice indeed.

I would try to go back to a single stitch instead of a double on the back, and also maybe consider a higher stitch count. Might make it look cleaner

Will definitely take that advice. It was quite troublesome to hide the seams inside on something so narrow, so I just glad to be able to finish it up the first time around.

yo make it selvedge denim and put a riri zipper and i might buy one!

looks ill!

Something like that will end up costing you a lot of money since I have no idea where I can get a riri zipper here, and because it's a long strip it'll take up a lot of denim even though I'll just be using the selvage part. It's definitely not impossible, but I'll have to see if there is more interest in something like this before I make it so it won't cost an unreasonable amount.

• 2 months later...
how much would it be for the one you modelled? (denim back satin front; colour black)
I'd be interested in a black one, depending on sizing and pricing. PM me if you have one.

I ran out of materials so I'm gonna go pick them up sometime this week, and get back to you via PM and let you know the pricing. Stay tuned!

looks good

Thanks!

I got my belt from Favuzlix a while ago and it's awesome... Good construction too!

Get better, lah!

Yep I'm just about to start on the ones people have asked for already.

I have about 8 orders so far. I'm going to cap this run at 10 belts. That means you two are gonna be the last ones.

The next batch will have limited selection of fabric at a fixed price, but also the option to customize fabrics/doohickeys at extra cost. Stay tuned.

ps. Gizmo and Spaceman, I will PM you later.

Run #2 Custom Orders:

blahoa3.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
wow so i found this thread too late : (

but if youre doing a second run, im totally in (about how much would you be charging for these anyway?)!

I will definitely be doing a second run. Pricing is still being adjusted because I plan on using different materials and limiting options next time. I'll keep you posted or just check back some next time.

• 3 weeks later...

First Run Update:

Sorry about the long delay. I've been busy with school and my computer crashed so I've lost all of the order info. First run orders for plain black and the custom navy one has been finished. The 2 other custom belts are being made. Those who have already paid, your belts have been shipped already.

If you are part of the first run, please PM me and claim your belts. I will also be contacting you in the next few days. If I do not receive any replies for 10 days I will be taking new buyers for the finished belts.

2294934022_e566aa86bd_o.jpg

2294143479_2ab9299431_o.jpg

2294143631_fb5a319a7e_o.jpg

2294143749_91fc1fb908_o.jpg

• 1 month later...