Uniqlo Denim/Jeans.

HeLGeN-X

I just have to say a few things about these, since I used to work there, I still get hook ups, and I got a lot of the main jeans that people want, so let me start with one thing...

The S-000's crotch area is way too fucking small and short for someone with my height and "size." (down under.) My balls are scrunched up, and they hurt, so I have to sag them... Now I can't ride bike without my undies showing, I know they're slim fit, but I'm tall and pretty muscular, and yes I know, I could have tried them on but if I didn't want them I couldn't have gotten them, but come on, selvedge for free, who could pass that up... But I just want to know why Uniqlo makes the jeans' crotch area so fucking short, like come on, we're not all Japanese in the lower department... The crotch area is like 3 inches high on their jeans, wtf?

I'm 6'1, once I bought a pair of raw selvedge from Uniqlo when I worked there, and these were baggy fit, and yet again... Crotch is fucking short as fuck! The only good Uniqlo denim I got were the S001's, GREAT fucking fit... So be advised when buying Uniqlo jeans, even though you tried them on.

Peace.

If someone doesn't agree with me on Uniqlo's jeans (not all though,) then just say so rather than try to be a smartass. The crotch is too short, what's wrong with that? Just giving a heads up to future shoppers.

Oh, and posting a picture with less than a sentence long text is called post whoring.

And I did try them on, but not these ones at first. Not complaining, just lending an ear out.

Haha, I know what the problem is...

みなのちんこわかしょう ;)

Peace.

picture2ez0.png

Hahaha, excellent post! I want you now.

And I know you're joking Cheep lol, I hate my legs :( No more cross platforming skating/biking/blading anymore, I have Chun Li's legs from Street Fighter 2 :(:(:(

I

The S-000's crotch area is way too fucking small and short for someone with my height and "size." (down under.) My balls are scrunched up, and they hurt, so I have to sag them... Now I can't ride bike without my undies showing, I know they're slim fit, but I'm tall and pretty muscular, and yes I know, I could have tried them on but if I didn't want them I couldn't have gotten them, but come on, selvedge for free, who could pass that up... But I just want to know why Uniqlo makes the jeans' crotch area so fucking short, like come on, we're not all Japanese in the lower department... The crotch area is like 3 inches high on their jeans, wtf?

Oh, so you mean yours doesn't automatically retract like octopus tentacles when necessary?

250px-B_1000176536.jpg

Hmm. I see, I see, interesting.

da crotch is 2 low? da CROTCH is 2 LOW?

iz u mean da rise, or is u mean the part where da four seams come together,

right underwhere your TAINT should be?

if it iz 2 low, u should consider maybe curckumzicion.

mainer cok is LRG, and i fit in pants. yes homo. want to see?

ASTROTURFASED!

• 3 months later...