Where do you hold your Blackberry?

ericdw

depends... i clip the holster on the belt, to the side, when wearing skinny jeans, great look... however when wearing more loose pants i agree it looks terrible so i usually clip the holster to the front pocket but inside out so only the clip is visible.. kind of gives a throwback look to the early 90's beeper mania heh.. anyways i would never dream of placing my precious 8800 in anything other than it's holster, that glass screen would get scratched like hip-hop vinyl..

yeah, it's a bit awkward to have in tight/skinny jeans... But I try to keep mine in the holster then in my pocket... It makes sliding it out of the jeans a lot easier... I feel weird clipping it on my side unless my t-shirts long enough to cover it completely. I also sometimes holster it in my back pocket if I'm out because it doesn't fit as terrible there compared to the front.

i'm not crazy about the pearl b/c it doesn't have the full keyboard, right?

anyway, yeah, it's really only an issue when i wear skinny jeans, so i guess i'll just rock the holster. i like the idea of clipping it in the backpocket though, i gotta try that. thanks

I can dig on suretype.

Its pretty accurate if you're using words with more than 4 letters.

The only thing I have trouble with is cursing, its always saying "duck" and "shut."

Still, the speed you can enter characters with is brutally limited if you can't type with both thumbs.

no blackberry but have a treo. i cant find any cases that might deem worthy enough for me to use all the time. i tend to throw it in my front pocket if i have my keys/wallet in my back pockets and usually throw it in the backpocket at work since i dont need to carry the other items with me.