six years ago today.

Larry Bird

I was in advisory period my freshman year of high-school when it happened...almost everyone got picked up from school. Didn't know wtf was going on..

i was in fifth grade. i was so innocent, i didnt know what it meant at all. i saw it happening on the today show cause i used to watch that every morning in elementary school. i told my mom that there was a huge hole in the building that it looked like swiss cheese.

everything just ahs gone downhill since then. it was the day we got fucked. and we started fucking ourselves because of it.

I think I was in 8th grade? But yeah I came home and my mom told me. My dad used to work in the Pentagon, and my old dentist was in the Pentagon...he was fine though.

But yeah for a long time it took forever to get on base.

I was in high school in the Bronx .. my school was in chaos as soon as it happened, I was in chem class at the time and he threw on the TV so we could watch the news.

Also, it was one of my best friend's b-day that day ..

My friend's mother had a van and came by to pick some of us up from the school. My father was working right across the street from the trade center, his office was destroyed .. but luckily he made it back okay.

I was living in Japan. Going to middle school at the American School in Japan. A private school filled with the kids of American families brought to Japan for work.

School resumed a few days later and everyone was running around waving flags all of a sudden.

i was in high school.

that day my friend was supposed to be followed by nbc for some essay he wrote on going to a prep school.

i had class with him 3rd period so i was all excited to mug on TV.

he gets to class and tells me some idiot flew into the WTC so the crew was one of the nearest to the city so they had to cover it.

when the second one hit they started sending kids home.

i kinda freaked out briefly because my mom was supposed to be on a plane as i heard the news, so i left class and called my dad to make sure he'd heard from her.

i was in grade 10, on my way to Mrs. Alexander's english class.

Artificial sky, you evil evil bastard (rampage one had me in tears)

I was in 5th grade at the time. I remember my mom waking me up telling me that the WTC got bombed, at that age I had no Idea what It was until I turned on the T.V. I stayed home that day because the news reported that there was another hijacked airplane. I was watching T.V. then i see another plane coming and I thought in my head I think its gonna hit it and the next thing I knew It crashed into It. My mom was in total disbelieve. I remember that night I heard alot of helicoptors and the entire day seemed so quiet. Erie...