Marc Jacob Jean/Blazer combo (special items)

pmpacrmb

Has anyone been to the Marc by Marc Jacobs store and seen if they have the colorful jeans posted under "special items" with the matching blazer? Any input on the fit? Prices? Quality?

Also, pics for the Marc Resort 2007 are up...some cool stuff that I want to see in stores. Intrigued by the shoe/sneaker/boots(?). And also S/S 2008 is up. Essentially basics punctuated with flourescent colors; but I guess this should go up in superfashion for discussion or something

I was about to post the same question when I saw this post. Unfortunatly no one answered it so, here goes a bump...

Another question is where to buy the $35 tshirts from the special items. Are they sold in the Marc Jacobs stores in Paris or London, or are they only available online?? And are the jeans and jacket sold there too?? And how much do these cost?

The special t-shirts are only available in the city it's designed after.

For example, the Chicago tees are only available at the store in Damen Avenue and the Las Vegas tee is only available at the Caesers Palace Forum Shops location.

I don't live close enough to any MMJ store to check the prices. I don't know how much the new special items cost (I check them too!) but they might be around the same price as regular MMJ stuff.

So basically, I have no idea about the prices or fits. However, my Stinky Rat polo is the best one I've ever purchased for $35. The fit and material is great for the price. I don't think MJ would skimp out on quality even for special items, except for the $20-$35 tee shirts)

Cool... I have a reason to go to London now... Just need the time now...

I'd really like to see the blazer and corduroy jeans and it's prices. How do you think it would fare as a suit??

The special t-shirts are only available in the city it's designed after.

For example, the Chicago tees are only available at the store in Damen Avenue and the Las Vegas tee is only available at the Caesers Palace Forum Shops location.

I don't live close enough to any MMJ store to check the prices. I don't know how much the new special items cost (I check them too!) but they might be around the same price as regular MMJ stuff.

So basically, I have no idea about the prices or fits. However, my Stinky Rat polo is the best one I've ever purchased for $35. The fit and material is great for the price. I don't think MJ would skimp out on quality even for special items, except for the $20-$35 tee shirts)

..the store isn't even open on Damen. They're selling them at the Marc by Marc store in L.A.