Die Traffic!

VuONG

during high school I had about a 25 mile commute each way during peak rush hour on the 60 freeway. On a realllly good day, it'd take 45 minutes. On a normal day about an hour solid. On bad days 1.5-2 hours. But that was back then, during college I walk about 15 minutes to my classes.

Although coming back from work today from irvine/tustin, I was stuck in about 1.5 hour traffic. Wanted to shoot myself in the balls.

pretty siked, found a pretty good shortcut during rush hr from costa mesa to the I.E. when i was going to a site. Freeway usually takes a good 1.5-2 hrs, the shortcut took 1 hr. red hill to 55n after the 5 enterchange, 91e, ex. imperial hwy go west., right on 142 carbon canyon take that until you see chino hill road make a right and then you will have the option of taking the 71 (s to the 60) or (n to the 91). took me about an hr to get to the IE at 530pm. also get to drive thru some twisty roads.