Fuck you paypal!!

Crillz

I need advice guys. I FINALLY sold those fucking Visvim Canoe Mocs to some guy in Hong Kong or some shit, and shipped them via the USPS. He claims he still hasn't recieved the goods, even though it's been nearly a month, and is now holding his payment. How do I know this guy is being legit about this? I also have the customs form number: CP9340982245US, so anyone who can successfully track this and give me a screen cap with time/date bar (or just a link), I'll swing my mighty rep penis in your direction :P. I tried, but I'm retarded, so I dunno how to do it. Also, how do I get Paypal to get me my fucking money? I sent the shit, it ain't my fault it's not there yet, this guy can suck a dick! Can I scan my customs form or something?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE SUPERFUTURE

6c5a8sj.jpg

▓██████████▓░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█

▓██████████▓███████▒▒▒░░░▒▓██▒▓█▒

▒████████████▓▒▒▓████▓░▒███▓▓░▒█▓

▒██████████████▓▒▓███▓░▓██▓▓▓▓▒▓▓

▒█████████████▒░▒████▓░░▓▓░░░▒░▒▓

▒██████████▒░░░░▒▒██▓░░░░░░░░░░▓

▒███████████▓▒░░░▒▓▒▓░░░░░░░░░▒█

▒████████████▓░▒▓██▒▓▓▒░░▒▒░░░░▓

░▓███████████▓░▒███████▓▒▒█▓░░░░░

░▓███████████▒▒█████████████▓░░░▒

░▒███████████▒█████▓▓▒░░▓▓██▒░░░▒

░▒████████████████▒░░░░░░░▓█▒░░▒

░░▒██████████████████████████▒░▓▒

░░░▓████████████▒▒▓█████████▓▓█▒

░░░░░▓████████▒█▒░░▓██▓▒█▓████▒

░░░░░▓████████▓▒██▒░▒▒░█▒▓████

░░░░░▒█████████▓░▒▓▓░░░▒▒▓███▒

░░░░░▒███████████▒░░░░░░▒████▓

░░░░░░▓███████████▓▓▒▒░░▓████▓

Yup, if you didn't ship to a confirmed address with a registered tracking number (customs doesn't count for this) then you have no way to prove that your item was shipped, which means that Paypal will side with the recipient and you won't see your money.

This just happened to me as well with an item I sold, except that the buyer is claiming that the purchase was an unauthorized transaction on his card. Luckily I sent it to a confirmed address with tracking and signature confirmation, however, Paypal is still deciding what to do with my money.

From now on I will refuse to ship an item to an unconfirmed address and will always be using signature confirmation. Make you sure keep your receipts and numbers because buyers can claim a chargeback months after the original transaction.

How are you guys losing your money when you are the seller?

For future reference (obviously) only ship the shit after you get the money, and immediatley pull it out of your paypal. DONT hook your paypal into your bank, credit card only, that way if worse comes to worse you can just tell your credit card company to tell paypal to go fuck off. Worse that can happen is your paypal account says you have negative money when they try to refund the scammers.

cliffs - put that shit in your bank account yo

Haha well the point is to detach it from your bank account, so paypal has to go through visa company to get their money and visa is all like eat a dick paypal. But you can add your check card to paypal, you go to profile and under financial information credit/debit cards. You still have to have bank information in paypal to be verified and such, but if you always pay with credit cards youre pretty safe.

Haha well the point is to detach it from your bank account, so paypal has to go through visa company to get their money and visa is all like eat a dick paypal. But you can add your check card to paypal, you go to profile and under financial information credit/debit cards. You still have to have bank information in paypal to be verified and such, but if you always pay with credit cards youre pretty safe.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

1) A buyer files a claim with paypal, saying that the item never arrived.

2) Paypal contacts you but you are unable to provide a proof that the item was delivered to the buyer.

3) They'll initiate a charge back.

4) You account balance will be negative (even if the paypal account is no longer connected to the credit card)

5) You think you are safe b/c you somehow believe that paypal can't collect that money.

6) Paypal employs a collection agency to collect the balance.

7) You will receive phone calls 2-3 times a day regarding the payment.

8) you tell them to fuck off.

9) congratulations your credit is now fucked

10) hang yourself

crillz same thing happened to me when i sold some fucker on here sugarcanes, he was cheap as shit so i didnt charge shipping and i wasnt going to drop $30+ to do priority with tracking overseas so i send it first class usps for $18.50 and he claimed he never got them. i gave paypal my us customs form number but still ended up loosing my $218. sucks balls.

This is why I only ship to international locations using a FULLY trackable method and with full insurance. If you call the postal service you can open an investigation, and they will ask for that customs number. The investigation can take 2-3 weeks, and you've got no guarantee that it will succeed in finding your lost parcel. If it WAS actually delivered and the buyer is trying to scam you, then you're SOL

As much as I hate paypal, I still use it..

But like everyone else said. Make sure you find a method of shipping were tracking/sig confirmation is offered so that if the buyer claims that the item hasn't arrived, you can show paypal the confirmation info.