Whistling Up The Wheat Field

I don't trust that guy, he likes to whistle up the wheat field.

So I know there are a bunch of YO-YO headz up in here, but are there any whistlers on sufu?

Do you whistle while you work?

Or in the dark?

JJ, you're a Mexican, you must know a wide range of different warning signs and other vato-styled bird calls.

Any fans of the Juelz Santa anthemic The Whistle Song? Dipset? No?

Any hardcore fans of this dude, the World Whistling Champ?

_3EyncidVIw

Does anyone else find the whistled sequences in Kill Bill erotically charged and eerily haunting?

Has anyone actually ever tried whisting into a vagina?

Please share your stories and whistling experiences, tips, insights, anecdotes. Thanks.

that japanese guy is awsome.

there was this indian guy who can whistle like a bird at my old job. but then there was this mexican guy who was way better.

and yeah, the whistling part in kill bill is hot fiayhhh!1!1!!!111

i used to whistle all the time at work. thats how i got better at it.

Black peopoles can neither swim nor whistle. Thats why juelz hands that little black boi an actual whistle to degrade women with, instead of teaching the boy how to purse his lips and whistle.

The proverb about teaching someone how to farm or fish as opposed to giving them a fish or a cow is coming to mind, but I dont know how applicable that is.

But I heard the black people cant get their hair wet or else it like turns into snakes or something. Cuz when it rains suddenly, I see blakc ladies holding newspaper over their head, screeming and yelling like snake is biting them on scalp. I'm very observant even though I play like i not watch you.

HOLY SHIT l FUCKING HATE WHISTLING.

aiogfaweoifajeropgka

Especially when I am mad or frustrated or something, and someone around me starts whistling- not knowing I am mad and/or frustrated- then I feel like a dick when I ask them to shut the fuck up.

But I heard the black people cant get their hair wet or else it like turns into snakes or something. Cuz when it rains suddenly, I see blakc ladies holding newspaper over their head, screeming and yelling like snake is biting them on scalp. I'm very observant even though I play like i not watch you.

hahaha...my best friend is black, he wont even stick his feet in the pool or go in the 3 foot section...he cant whistle either.

my boss whistles at work all night (he's mexican), but i just ignore him and listen to the ipod.

how do you improve your range? my range is really bad. i think i get better range when i inhale but that doesn't feel as good.

Hold a note, then slowly ascend/descend.

Try to remember the positions for the higher and lower notes, and you will be able to reproduce them later.

Anyone listen to andrew bird? His older cds had him whistling a lot. I hear he does a lot of whistle solos at live shows.

I dont know...people who whistle really annoy me...its kind of like those people on the train or bus that start singing or humming out of no where...its kind of like okay we get it you can whistle stfu. But then again my mother use to tell me when I was younger that i shouldnt whistle because I`d be calling the devil....so what do i know.