Track-Suits......

andewhall

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Berget. Im not to clued up on WE, I'll do some research. Are they kind of a sports wear vibe?

Lots of people are saying they don't wear track-suits unless playing sport/working out. Track-suits are ace for chillin' at home, getting some milk from the shop, visiting your pals and general slacking around.

>"HI Berget. Im not to clued up on WE, I'll do some research. Are they kind of a sports wear vibe?"

WE Clothing is originally a Swedish skatewear brand, nowadays focusing on more broader streetwear appeal. Jason Lee likes 'em (well he should, he's a spokespearson). I think they have a store in LA. http://www.wesc.com/

Regardless of my views on tracksuits, I thought the WE/Adidas collabo with a reversible jacket was kind of funky:

00062192_sez.jpg

• 1 year later...
I think Track Pants are close to the ultimate example of "All about how you wear it." You could see like five different people wearing the same damn track suit and you'd get a completely different impression of each one.

indeed. in my track and field days, i'd always have to order the smallest pants or else i'd look like a scrawny 120 lb kid (which i was at the time) in baggy ass pants.

anyway, i completely stand by adidas for track jackets and the occasional traditional jacket. it's just troubling how hard it is to find an extra small sometimes for their original line. their clima- series is extremely well tailored for regular sportswear.

jonathan davies used to look cool in an adidas suit last decade, he couldnt pull it off now hes fat though, but bill "the man" murray certainly can ( Broken Flowers ).

I like the adidas ones but id buy the velour american apparelle one instead, i figured if one wants to look tacky one should just commit.

Addict track suits look good too.

Last time I saw mogwai play they where all in matching adidas track suits- and made it look cool.

Swell......long live the Track-suit thread. Bill Murry is indeed the new poster boy for the humble Track-suit, Broken Flowers, the Life aquatic. I love track-suits, Im gonna make some

Swell......long live the Track-suit thread. Bill Murry is indeed the new poster boy for the humble Track-suit, Broken Flowers, the Life aquatic. I love track-suits, Im gonna make some

there is probablu a market for the life aquatic gear. i want to get my hands on some of those zissou adidas.

there is probablu a market for the life aquatic gear. i want to get my hands on some of those zissou adidas.

hey ande can you make me some juicey style track pants with your thumbs up guy embroidered on the rear :rolleyes:

Haha. I have actually put the birds gear on extended hiatus. The thumbs up guy is me!

hey ande can you make me some juicey style track pants with your thumbs up guy embroidered on the rear :rolleyes:

Haha. I have actually put the birds gear on extended hiatus. The thumbs up guy is me!

Yeah cultpop totally, how cool would it be to have a complete Zissou set-up. You would be all set for costume parties for at least 3 years

Yeah cultpop totally, how cool would it be to have a complete Zissou set-up. You would be all set for costume parties for at least 3 years