Jeans Crotch Help *PICS*

leaftors

jeansfit.jpg

see that part where its all screwed up and looks like a "v"

how do i fix that without pulling my jeans all the way up and is it due to bad use of the jeans. i could pull my pockets down, but then i'd have to constantly do that and it'd look wierd picking my ass all the time.

i've seen people lowride their slim jims but that part doesnt stick out.

UPDATED!!!!!

jeansfit2.jpg

That's the weirdest wear I've seen. I don't think it's a "use" problem since wearing a pair of jeans is a no brainer: put it around your waist and buckle.

I have a pair of Nudie BB and though I've often heard others refer to them as diaper ass, they're not so for me.

Pardon the vulgarity, but how much ass have you got to work with? Is it something about your body? A 'bottom light' body with a pair of nudies might be the problem.

The first pic in particular looks especially awkward, the middle pic not so bad.

This has to be the strangest post i've seen in a while..

Dude, your jeans are doing that because you're sagging them, aka "lowrider style", as you put it. Pull your jeans up like a respectable human and your disfigured ass region will dissapear.

If that doesn't work, try soaking them in hot water for an hour, then try again.

Yeah, they look like they are just too tight for the fit you are wanting.

Look at the pockets... in the 2nd pic they are at exactly the same level as the 1st pic where you have them pulled up. That aint right. (I'm assuming the camera is at the same height and you are standing at the same spot)

kid, im black and from the hood, and i dont even sag my jeans... its just contemptable. just pull em' up, and keep it movin'. you'll look a lot more respectable, trust. now it looks like my grandpa wearing a pair of raw nudies on top of his depends incontinence breifs...if you are under 65 dead it. then again, you might get free coffee from mickey d's.