Highschool sufuers

upandcoming

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

umm, well i guess that counts? public high school. although i would do most anything to go to a liberal arts high school. fuck, i hate gym and everything except art classes

here we go with my immaturity, but you HAVE to be lying.

I don't know what you're talking about.

umm, well i guess that counts? public high school. although i would do most anything to go to a liberal arts high school. fuck, i hate gym and everything except art classes

Sounds like you're just lazy to me. You probably only like art classes since you don't do any work.

I loved gym.

I always hated art class. Weird, because that's kinda what I want to do in life.

I love art class, but that's mostly because I just use it as a chance to work on my projects during the school day, which all-in-all shaves 2 or 3 hours out of the, on average, 16-20 hours a week I spend practicing / working on my portfolio. "Art" can be hard work.

I love art class, but that's mostly because I just use it as a chance to work on my projects during the school day, which all-in-all shaves 2 or 3 hours out of the, on average, 16-20 hours a week I spend practicing / working on my portfolio. "Art" can be hard work.

hehe, yes you got a million dollars

can you continue to stereotype yourself further please

OH SNAP BURN

I just graduated. But I'm going to Europe for a year to find my roots. Apparently my great-grandfather left his wife and kids in Germany and moved to Indonesia where he met my great-grandmother. Its a shame she didn't keep the land they had in Germany. I wouldn't have to work this shitty dead-end job at Payless.

can you also continue to flaunt your sexuality as though its some kindof disease? you're gay, we get it ... gay people don't frighten us here, otherwise we probably wouldn't post on a forum

reputation_neg.gifHighschool sufuers 08-26-2007 02:55 AM upandcoming yes, i can. im a faggot

you might as well just be a drunk as fuck welfare sucking native, and then toss it back on the Cree for making you this way.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

its not the activity i dont like, its the douche bag boys who are in it

really? i just never liked the activity. Being a short stocky kid is never fun in dodgeball. Oh and basketball? I never heard of a spaniard playing basketball. Fuck, I didn't like anything. Football was pretty good though mostly because I cheated and kicked them in the shins to bring them down.

I'm a junior this year

Kent, Washington yo.

Taking:

IB English2;

IB US History

IB Biology

Algebra III-IV

IB Spanish V-VI

Studio Photography I-II

IB Theory Of Knowledge

tough year!

whats theory of knowledge? Yeah im taking algebra 2, physics, jewelry making class, visual communications, spanish 2, and i forget