whereabouts

Guest jmatsu

I honestly don't know anything about this brand so im not going to assume anything of it.. But so far it's left a good impression on me..

I really like the jacket on the left.. I'm going to defenitely do some research on this brand.. Or perhaps Jmatz, you can lend a hand and give me some tibits on this brand?

image10cw7.jpg

Guest jmatsu
I honestly don't know anything about this brand so im not going to assume anything of it.. But so far it's left a good impression on me..

I really like the jacket on the left.. I'm going to defenitely do some research on this brand.. Or perhaps Jmatz, you can lend a hand and give me some tibits on this brand?

image10cw7.jpg

fukuzono hidetaka. the first jap to attend the royal academy. heard about him/brand from a friend, been buying his shit ever since they carried it at loveless. very nice footwear. made a killing from the whereabouts 1 week store.

Guest jmatsu
What's the usual price range for his clothing?

varies.

sneakers about 20,000plus.

button ups 18,000 plus

tees-7500 and up.

jackets- depends on what kind, but in basic cotton from about 40,000

That's actually not too bad considering most other japanese brands ive stumbled upon are around the 40,000+ range..

and for a 29 year old to be pushin this shit, thats incredible man..

Thanks jmatz for the info.. Im assuming this is only avaliable in japan stores at the moment and not online?:confused:

Guest jmatsu
That's actually not too bad considering most other brands are around the 40,000+ range..

and for a 29 year old to be pushin this shit, thats incredible man..

Thanks jmatz for the info.. Im assuming this is only avaliable in japan stores at the moment and not online?:confused:

he's actually not 29 more, but i'm glad you like it.

yea its defenitely a step up from the usual stuff i see nowadays ( in my area of course)..

The cuts are so well done on the jackets.. I would rape the wallet if i were to get my hands on one of those jackets..

You really do have some taste there man..

Guest jmatsu

he didn't even need to apprentice in antwerp or europe (he could of, but that might have sucked). it's the fact that he was the lone jap to attend. he was smart in that he knew if he went back to japan that he would def find an investor.

• 4 months later...

great stuff, i like the incredibly clean lines and great fits on so many of the pieces. the trench in the pics that corbin posted is one my favorites as well as both of these pieces:

image15.jpg i dig the strong shoulders on both jackets with out looking like shoulder pads.

Wow, never heard of this brand before, but I love it so far. I'm really loving the coats, especially the nehru jacket and the belted overcoats, and I also like the shawl collar jackets, but I'm unsure if I like the ones with the slashed lapels as much as the tux jacket. I checked their boutiques section and it says there's nowhere in the US you can get their clothes. Am I gonna have to find a proxy to get this stuff?