has nike fallen? does adidas suck?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

wow.. didnt know that.. i have three pairs of these... two of them are sitting in the closet barely used.. I also saw that air max 1 shima shima was worth something.. i almost gave them to my sister in-law to do aerobics in... thankfully she picked another pair :)

If they are clean, in a good size (10-12), you will easily get $250 for them. take good pics.

oh crap I hope the raving scene never comes back again. geez glow sticks, backpacks and pacifiers....the horror!

yeah, rave scene is pretty strong..just not as "kiddie"

I'm down to 2 pairs of nikes. Air Safari black/tan and AJIII Fire Red.

I just sold AJIII White cements for $350

AM 90 infareds for $350

Am 95 varsity red for $200

All of these shoes I really liked, but I would be a moron for not selling 3 pairs of crappy sneakers for almost $1000 shipped...

kids still spending stupid amounts of money on sneaks...

werd..I need to pare (scuse the pun) down a bit but I'm keeping all my staples...AJ1s, AJ3s, safaris, some 90s.....stuff like that........I wear shoes to work, need kicks for the weekend...........

i guess that's the end of the world the mayans keep talking about.....the second coming of Nike.

what? you don't see it? i'm totally indifferent but it will be good for biz.

I'm still really down with Nike, I just don't really like any of the new stuff coming out. If you go to London and Europe people still really up on airmaxes which I think is dope. The American market is too focused on trends and that is the reason why you see everyone moving over to Vans.

I'm still really down with Nike, I just don't really like any of the new stuff coming out. If you go to London and Europe people still really up on airmaxes which I think is dope. The American market is too focused on trends and that is the reason why you see everyone moving over to Vans.

so which is better for the streets? nike or vans?