just a real pizza place (nothing clandestine)

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Mr, um... WeSTsidE, I believe you said your name was... what are your qualifications that lead you to believe that you would be well suited to the rigors of life as a virtual Pizza Delivery boy?

i don't like pizza very much, so i won't embezzle. have own car with insurance. don't mind "other payment methods" can work 7 days a week.

i don't like pizza very much, so i won't embezzle. have own car with insurance. don't mind "other payment methods" can work 7 days a week.

You seem to spend a lot of time on the internets. How do we know that you won't sacrifice quality service for your post count?

oikykeji ek rkiaikk yw rk. ofix fi ek kixy wry hwu bwviuy wqiulyewxk, fek micul qlxyk gevi fez lolt exkylxyat, bwzquwzekexg wru bwviu.

uij ek l guily lkkiy yw wru wqiulyewx. fi ek l hwuziu zeaeylut wqiulyevi ex wsexlol. lk l krxhawoiu, fi blx caixj exyw lxt glujix keyrlyewx. fi quwvejik xryueyewrk lxj jiaebewrk kiijk lxj ofix kpriimij, fi kqiok ofwaikwzi wea.