Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come everyone wants the larry clark when u cant even get a good look at the image..

i guess the name does help sell it,

that being said i may be a huge hypocrite and cop anyway

exactly how are you "inimpressed" with everyhing except for a tee you cant see? With that ill be coppin unless some azn kid gets all of it before me and you know azns love them some supremexnbhd...

maybe its just me, but i'm not a fan of tees with small artwork in the middle of the chest like some 1992 skate tees.

but isn't that the whole design approach with those Supreme shirts? 90's and of course they are a skate brand first.

yeah ive seen that kid around soho a couple of times the kids parents must be stupid or something saying that dj clark kent is jealous of his son

The new supreme x neighborhood seems boring besides the larry clark tee...last year it was chaos for the other release

i thought he had the andy milonakis thing where he was like 30 or something. turns out hes just slick, he was pretty nice to me and my girl at the nike id place, reading that article though he was probably trying to fuck her. thats pretty inspiring to do what you want regardless of age but the thing about the disrespect towards his parents was not cool.

why is everyone saying they're gonna "stop by and pick up a tee"? judging from last years ngbh drop (when the cops got called and broke up the line, right?) and the building hype in the past year, unless you have one put aside, "stopping buy and picking up a tee" entails waiting in line overnight.

well its neighborhood collab... and people drop bills on those ugly jeans all day...plus collab with supreme + vans which have all been hyped to death this year = game over for lafayatte st.

that said, i dont like any of these pieces

it's not that hard to grok, the japan manufactured stuff will be more expensive stateside (+20/30%), the us manufactured stuff will be cheaper. rule of thumb - it costs money to mail stuff & add more if it is commercial goods declared at full value.

just for kicks, i'm calling 44 retail on the larry clark tee - everybody's got to get paid