Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually a really good price considering comparable A2 jackets from other manufacturers.

Agreed. The leather bomber is a great jacket and at a reasonable price for the material and quality. The flannel lining on the inside is a nice touch too...

Did anyone happen to go to the NY or LA store today for the oakleys? Anything new at the stores besides the glasses? I'm particularly interested in the buffalo check new eras and trooper hats.

look at supreme's packs in reverse ... they're styled after a lot of bags on the outdoor market. a duffel's a classic shape. just because supreme does shit well with a good style sensibility doesn't mean they invented the wheel.

basically. people need to get off supreme's nuts every now and then. its good for their..i dunno..common sense? OMGZ duffle bag wait for it...IN A PRIMARY COLOR. WTF REVOLUTIONARY.

then again these are probably the same people accusing Barbara Kruger of ripping off supreme...

Those H&M hoodies are good for a laugh though.

(this all from a person who just bought one of those buffalo check beanies from the NY store)

NY got the buffalo check side logo's in along with the Oakleys today. They fit incredibly tight; I'm usually a 7 1/2 and a a 7 1/2 wouldn't even fit my head, had to go up to a 7 3/4 for it to even feel right. Decided to skip on it, something about'em just didn't look right.

Bombers are still in stock at NYC, baseball jackets all gone but green. Ear Flap buffalo check beanie in red was sold out too.

are those tron flannels going to be out in the shops? i had a job interview at 11:30 and that shit was sold out by the time i could get to a computer.
shit i need to start paying attention to this for teh slight chance they'll come out with something good.

if anyone has either in XL they'd want to sell near retail, hit me.

good luck with that...all XLs sold out quick this season due to the smaller sizing of their gear.......

just a head's up, jospher sent me one but it was a lil small so i threw it on ebay.

Not trying to get rich, just getting what i paid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260182740383

look at supreme's packs in reverse ... they're styled after a lot of bags on the outdoor market. a duffel's a classic shape. just because supreme does shit well with a good style sensibility doesn't mean they invented the wheel.

yeah. I really hope they do a North Face duffle/backpack soon. Those things are taking over Tokyo, look so good. only 12000 for the North Face version too.

does the NYC store still have the buffalo check beanies??? I got both the purple flap and the blue beanie from nomad but now I'm not feeling the purple flap hat nemore.. Instead, I want to resell the purple flap, and get another buffalo check beanie: red lol...

Ebay is selling it but they're trying to rob u with 65 bucks for a stupid beanie.

Can anyone proxy one for me???? its just a gauge beanie :)

does the NYC store still have the buffalo check beanies??? I got both the purple flap and the blue beanie from nomad but now I'm not feeling the purple flap hat nemore.. Instead, I want to resell the purple flap, and get another buffalo check beanie: red lol...

Ebay is selling it but they're trying to rob u with 65 bucks for a stupid beanie.

Can anyone proxy one for me???? its just a gauge beanie :)

They only have grey and blue left at NYC.

dead_wizard

so the buffalo side logos are much smaller comparing to the previous side logos?

or you talking about other new eras in general?

thanks for the help

Other new era's in general. I have about 15 fitteds (few side logo's included) and they're almost all 7 1/2 (few 7 5/8) and fit fine, though some are tighter than others. This one is the first where I couldn't even fit it on my head. The crown kinda collapses on them too, not sure if it's the material or something.

they don't have arc thermals on display, just the world famous box logo ones

i tried on two different buffalo check side logo fitteds, seems like a crap shoot as one fit true to size and one fit almost exactly a size smaller. so basically if you're going to buy one, try it on first (the actual one you would be taking home with you).

another note on sizing regarding the cords (i think someone was asking a few pages back) - they seem to run really small and i had to size up on the pair i bought (once again, the neck measurement comes in handy if you can't be bothered with the dressing room). very underrated piece btw