Hitman (the Movie)

PAND

http://www.hitmanmovie.com/

I love the games so much, and am glad that Vin Diesel wasn't cast as 47, but I'm a bit worried about this -

"a man will walk this earth with the power to strike down evil" :confused:

Sounds like Hollywood may botch this up. Part of the reason why Hitman was good was never about good or evil, and many missions involved taking out ppl who weren't 'evil'.

Will still go and watch it though.

tim olyphant or whatever is such a dweeb. i'm sure everyone was hoping it would be statham or someone. anyway i never played the games and this looks terribly uninteresting!

im sick of statham. all of his movies are the same. i know he looks perfect for this role but he has too much swagger. ive never been big into the games either but i sort of like the skinnier look of the guy they picked.

Another choice could have been the guy that Agent 47 was originally modelled on. Its a shame the guy's gotten a little older.

But yeah Jason Statham is a little too overplayed. He's in every single action movie these days. If he wasn't, he could probably have been a better choice then Olyphant. That guy just looks too young for it. Agent 47 is a lot slicker then this guy.

I dont like his big head. i know hitman needs to be bald, but if he wasnt i would have chosen clive owens.

shit bro, never thought of him. I guess if he looked good bald, Clive could be a good Agent 47. He's been doing some pretty sweet movies lately. He'd probably be able to pull off Agent 47 better then a lot of other people.